2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th January 2017, 10:47 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SSC CGL Application Form-16

As per your concern I will let you know SSC CGL Application Form of 2016 guidelines to fill the form.

Here are the guidelines
Candidate may press “I agree” button after declaration once he/she finds that information supplied by him/her is in order and no correction is required.

Thereafter no correction/modification shall be allowed.
When “I agree” button is pressed, a page with Registration No. will be generated. Please note down registration number or take a print out of the page.

The application is incomplete without payment , uploading of photograph, and scanned signature.

Then upload a recently taken scanned photograph in JPG format. The digital size of each file must be less that 12 kb and greater than 4 kb and resolution 100 pixel widths by 120 pixels height.

Then upload your scanned signature in JPG format. The digital size of each file must be less that 12 kb and greater than 1 kb and resolution 140 pixel widths by 60 pixels height.

Candidates can pay application fee online though SBI net banking or cash through SBI bank challan.

To pay fee in cash, candidate should take printout of challan generated online after completion of registration.

Candidate may go to nearest SBI branch for depositing fees after 24 hours of submission of online form.

Those who want to pay online through SBI portal can go directly after submission of form.

After payment through offline channel candidate should complete his/her Part II registration by opting Pay by cash and click on continue button (after generating the challan) on payment page which redirects the page to fill the transaction details given by bank on challan.

Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 5 to 8.

SSC CGL Application Form Guidelines

Address:-
Staff Selection Commission
Block No-12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110091

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in