2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th June 2015, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

SRM University Science Camp

I heard that Department of Physics and Nanotechnology of SRM University organized DST INSPIRE Science Camp last year. Would you please tell me who was the Chief Guest in that Science Camp ? Please tell me how many students take participation in it and what was the motto of this Camp?
Similar Threads
Thread
Amity University Military Training Camp
Sikkim Manipal University Kingsway Camp Delhi
NDA Camp Emporia Ks
Missouri University Of Science And Technology Explosives Camp
William Carey University Soccer Camp
Pacific University Volleyball Camp
SVYASA PDC Camp
Xavier University Youth Basketball Camp
Amity University Summer Camp
Mahatma Gandhi University Kingsway camp
MBA LEGO Camp
Pacific University ID Camp
Xavier University Soccer ID Camp
MBA Rifle Camp
MBA Dodgeball Camp
MBA Day Camp
MBA Boot Camp
Pacific University Summer Basketball Camp
NCC Camp IIT Kharagpur
Nss Camp Ptu
17th July 2018, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Re: SRM University Science Camp

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the DST Inspire Science Camp of the SRM University ?
17th July 2018, 02:08 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SRM University Science Camp

SRM Institute of Science and Technology, or Sri Ramaswamy Memorial Institute of Science and Technology, formerly SRM University, is a deemed university located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.

The DST Inspire Science Camp of the SRM University is given below

DST Inspire Science Camp

Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research (INSPIRE) is an innovative programme initiated by the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Govt. of India, to attract talents to the excitement and study of science at an early age.

The science camp had talks from eminent scientists, industrial visits, one-one student-mentor interactions, hands on experience program, space workshop, science stage show, Quiz etc.

Mentors :

Ramanajum Institute for Advanced Study in Mathematics, Chennai,
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras, Chennai,
Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai, University of Madras, Chennai, Bharathidasan University, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai, Madras Diabetes Research Foundation, Chennai, Anna University, Pondicherry University, Avinashilingam University, Coimbator

For more Information you may Contact to the SRM University The Contact Details Are given below

Contact Details
SRM University
Address: Potheri, Mahatma Gandhi Road, SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur, Tamil Nadu 603203
Customer service: 044 4743 7500

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in