2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th May 2015, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

SRM University RUBARU

I just entered in the SRM University for B.Tech course. I heard about the Rubaroo which is the Cultural Festival of the university. Can you please give me some videos for the SRM University’s Rubaroo Cultural Festival so I can get information about it?
8th July 2018, 06:56 AM
Unregistered

Re: SRM University RUBARU

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About The RUBARU Culture Fest of the SRM University Will you Please Provide It ?
8th July 2018, 06:58 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SRM University RUBARU

SRM Institute of Science and Technology, or Sri Ramaswamy Memorial Institute of Science and Technology, formerly SRM University, is a deemed university located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. It was founded in 1985

The RUBARU Culture Fest of the SRM University is given below

RUBARU Culture Fest

Two days Rubaroo cultural programme inaugurated at SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University) Dr. P Satyanarayaninaugurated the function with the lamp lighting.

In his inaugural address he said, that students have to participate in all cultural activities in Rubaroo, by giving utmost care to discipline. He shared his foreign experience with student and told that human values are the most important thing in life.

Event Coordinator

The event was coordinated by Prof. Chandra Shardha. On this precious occasion Dr. Ranjana Dubey made a vote of thanks .
Dr. Prerna Sharma, Ms Kumkum, Mr. Velmurugan and Anbazhagan,
Dean Dr. RP Mahapatra , Dr. Navin Ahllawat and Mr. Gopal Rajput were also present on this event.

For more Information you may Contact to the SRM Institute of Science and Technology, the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details
SRM University
Address: Potheri, Mahatma Gandhi Rd, SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur, Tamil Nadu 603203
Customer service: 044 4743 7500

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in