2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

31st July 2015, 09:45 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SRM University Openings

SRM University was founded in 1986, it is a co-educational private university in the state of Tamil Nadu, India and it now has four campuses in Tamil Nadu—Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani and Tiruchirapalli and three in the rest of India such as Modinagar near Delhi, Sonepat in Haryana and Gangtok in Sikkim.

As on 21-7-2015, these Openings/Recruitments are available at the official website of SRM University…..

Applications Invited for Full-Time Ph.D. Programme under Visvesvaraya Ph.D. Scheme for Electronics and IT

Applications Invited for Junior Research Fellow - Satellite Meteorology Cell

Applications are Invited for Junior Research Fellow – Department of Information Technology

Applications Invited for Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor

SRM University Invites Application from International Faculty

Here I can not give all recruitments information so here I am giving you process to get recruitment page of SRM University

Firstly go to the official website of SRM University which look like this image;

Now top of the home page you will see “Career’ option click on that option a new page will open which look like this image;

Now on this page you will get all latest recruitment…….

Contact detail;
SRM University
SRM Nagar,Potheri,Kattankulathur-603203
Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu 603203

Map;
[MAP]SRM University[/MAP]
1st January 2020, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me where on the official website of SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly SRM University) will I get job opening for Engineering Post as I want to apply?
1st January 2020, 05:11 PM
Super Moderator

SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly SRM University) is one of the top ranking universities in India offering a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in Engineering, Management, Medicine and Health sciences, and Science and Humanities.

To get job opening for Engineering Post on the official website of SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly SRM University) follow the below given steps:

Visit the official website of SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly SRM University)

Click to Careers on the top of the home page

Click to Apply Now

Click to ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY

Click to Proceed to Online Application Form

Click to Sign Up

On the new page, fill in all the required details and submit

That page will look like this:

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in