2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th April 2015, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

SRM University NCR

I have applied for SRM University online . Sir I need of address of SRM University NCR campus because I have called from there . Would you please provide me address of SRM University NCR campus with a map so I will save my time as possible ?
28th April 2018, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Re: SRM University NCR

Can you provide me the details of the B.Sc. Hotel Management & Catering Technology program offered by SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University)?
28th April 2018, 10:12 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SRM University NCR

SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University) offers B.Sc. Hotel Management & Catering Technology, three year degree course and has established a standard of professionalism, leadership, and service excellence for hospitality and tourism leaders around the world.

This NCR campus Delhi is the leading catering & hotel management institution enjoying the excellent infrastructure to match the star hotels like Front office & Language lab to develop communication skills, well equipped Training Kitchen & Bakery to develop culinary (cooking & baking ) skills, well equipped fine dine restaurant with Mock-up Bar to develop Food & Beverage skills, well-appointed suite rooms and modernized laundry, linen room as housekeeping labs, smart class rooms, well stocked Library, state of the art computer lab, 24x7 Wi-Fi campus etc.

Aims & Objects
To Provide Hotel & Catering Management Education & Training with a mark of Excellence
To Provide 100% Job Placements & Paid Internships in India and Abroad

BSc. Degree in catering & Hotel Management
Duration 3 Yrs (full time)
Eligibility- 10+2 std or equivalent

The Syllabus includes various topics Such as:
Food Production
Catering Science
Front Office Operation
Food & Beverage service

Under the Department there are 4 labs to equip the students with hands on training and experience

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in