2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th April 2015, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

SRM University A

To get into the B.Tech course I applied for the SRMJEEE 2015. My exam will be probably on 19th April 2015 so I need to get the admit card. Please tell me procedure to get the admit card so I can know about my exam center?
30th May 2018, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

Re: SRM University A

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the BBA Course Admission of the SRM University Will you Please Provide It ?
30th May 2018, 07:55 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SRM University A

SRM University, Haryana, also known as SRM University, Delhi-NCR, Sonepat, is a private university located at the Rajiv Gandhi Education City in Sonepat, Haryana, India.

The Detials of the BBA Course Admission of the SRM University is as follow

About the Department of Education
:

Department of Management Studies in SRM University Haryana is committed to provide interdisciplinary management education to the students with a focus on fundamentals of management for growth of the nation.

Duration : 3 year

Eligibility :

Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or an equivalent examination, recognized by State or Central Education Board. Candidate must have taken five subjects in 12th Standard with 50% marks in aggregate.

For more Information you may Contact to the SRM University the contact details are given below

Contact Details :
SRM University
Address: Plot No. 39, Rajiv Gandhi Education City Delhi-NCR, Sonepat Kundli Urban Complex, Post Office P.S.Rai, Sonipat, Haryana 131029
Phone: 095417 79883

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in