2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

16th April 2015, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Src ssc

Is there any vacancy available at the Staff Selection Commission (Southern Region), Chennai? Is yes then provide me the details about that vacancy? Provide me the contact details of the Staff Selection Commission (Southern Region), Chennai? Also tell me what is the Scleroderma renal crisis (SRC)? give brief information about Scleroderma renal crisis (SRC)?
8th August 2018, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Re: Src ssc

I am making project report on the topic Staff Selection Commission (SSC) SR Chennai and searching for details related to this. Will you provide basic details along with functions of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) SR Chennai also tell list of positions available and promotions?
8th August 2018, 04:15 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Src ssc

The Staff Selection Commission is functioning under the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India.

Initially known as Subordinate Services Commission, it was set up on 1 July 1976 primarily to make recruitment on zonal basis for non-technical Group C posts under the Central Government.

Functions:

The recruitment examinations, held on an All India basis, broadly include Open Competitive Examinations for recruitment to the following posts in the various Ministries/ Departments and Attached Offices of the Government of India:

Lower Division Clerks, Stenographers Grade D and Grade C ;

Assistants

Inspectors of Central Excise in different Collectorates of Central Excise, Inspectors of Income Tax in different charges of the Commissioners of Income Tax, Preventive Officers and Examiners in different Custom Houses, Assistant Enforcement Officers in Directorate of Enforcement;

Sub Inspectors in Delhi Police, Central Bureau of Investigation and Central Police Organisations;

Divisional Accountants, Auditors and Accountants in the office of Comptroller & Auditor General of India and other Accounts Departments, Upper Division Clerks in various Attached and Subordinate Offices of Government of India.

In addition to the above, the examination schedule also includes Departmental Examinations for:

Promotion from Group D to LDC grade

Promotion from LDC to UDC grade

Promotion from Stenographer Grade D to Stenographer Grade C grade

Periodical Typewriting tests in English & Hindi

Smt. Vijayalakshmi Prasanna Bidari
Regional Director, SSC (KKR) Bengaluru and Additional Charge (Southern Region)
Staff Selection Commission,
2nd Floor, EVK Sampath Building,
DPI Campus, College Road,
CHENNAI 600 006
Phone: (044) 2827 5568 , Fax : (044) 28270561
e-mail id: sscsr.tn@nic.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in