2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th December 2015, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

SPM PTU Syllabus

Hello sir I am student of Computer Science Program of PTU and I required syllabus of SPM Subject so please provide me same.
Similar Threads
Thread
Solapur University Syllabus BCA Syllabus BCA
RPSC II Grade Syllabus Teacher Syllabus
LIC Exam Syllabus DSE AAO Syllabus
Exam pattern of GATE and syllabus of GATE syllabus of Electrical Engineering
WBUT syllabus BBA syllabus
WBUT Ac Syllabus MBA Old Syllabus
4th December 2015, 11:16 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SPM PTU Syllabus

Software Project Management is a process involving such activities as domain analysis, requirements specification, communication with the customers and end-users.

Syllabus of SPM

Unit-1

Project Management Fundamentals- Basic Definitions, Project Stakeholders and Organizational, Influences on Project Management, Project Management Processes, Project Initiating Processes

Unit-2

Planning and Resourcing a Project - Identifying Requirements, Creating the Work Breakdown structure, Developing the Project Schedule, Developing a Project Cost Estimate, Planning Quality, Organizing the Project Team, Planning for Potential Risks

Unit-3

Executing and Managing a Project - Project Executing Processes- Acquiring and Developing the Project Team, Managing the
Project Team, Managing Stakeholder Expectations, Directing and Managing the Project while assuring Quality

Unit - 4

Project Monitoring and Controlling Processes - Verifying and Controlling Scope, Managing Schedule and Cost, Controlling Quality, Monitoring and Controlling Risks

Unit-5

Integrated Change Control, Project Closing Process - Closing a Project

Text Books:

1. Software Engineering - Somerville (Addison Wesley)

2. Software Engineering-Pressmen.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in