2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th June 2015, 03:44 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Special Term Deposit In State Bank Of India

As you want to open an account in State Bank of India so I want to suggest you that you should open the Special Term Deposit Account in SBI because it is very useful.

I am providing you the details below.

SPECIAL TERM DEPOSIT ACCOUNT

i. Special Term Deposit (STD) Account can be opened in the same way as the Term Deposit Account. The interest on the STD Account is compounded at quarterly intervals and principal and interest are paid on maturity.
ii. Minimum and maximum period of deposit may be 7 days and 120 months respectively. Minimum and maximum periods are subject to change.
iii. Minimum amount of deposit is Rs.1,000/- and thereafter, in multiple of Rs.100/-.
iv. Loan up to 90% of principal and accrued interest is available against Special Term Deposit.
v. Other terms and conditions are same as in case of Term Deposit Account.
vi. The Bank offers other variants of fixed deposits like recurring deposit accounts etc. Further details can be had from the branch where you wish to open the account.
3rd December 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir, I wanted to know the special term deposit schemes of the State bank of India ?
3rd December 2015, 04:18 PM
Super Moderator

As you asking for the special term schemes of the State bank of India . the details of the schemes are given below :
Special Term Deposit (STD) Account can be opened in the same way as the Term Deposit Account. The interest on the STD Account is compounded at quarterly intervals and principal and interest are paid on maturity.

ii. Minimum and maximum period of deposit may be 7 days and 120 months respectively.Minimum and maximum periods are subject to change.

iii. Minimum amount of deposit is Rs.1,000/- and thereafter, in multiple of Rs.100/-.

iv. Loan up to 90% of principal and accrued interest is available against Special Term Deposit.

v. Other terms and conditions are same as in case of Term Deposit Account.

vi. The Bank offers other variants of fixed deposits like recurring deposit accounts etc. Further details can be had from the branch where you wish to open the account.

For more details you may contact to the state bank of India nearest branch or on the helpline numbers of the State bank of India that is : 1800 425 3800

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in