2024 2025 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th October 2012, 11:53 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SPA vijayawada students

The UG courses offered at the school of planning and architecture are as listed given below:

Courses:
UG course in planning:
Bachelor of Planning (B.Plng)

UG Course in Architructure:
Bachelors Degree in Architecture (B. Arch)

Admission procedure:
The students that are interested in admissions to under-graduate programs in Architecture (B.Arch) and Planning (B.Plng) must appear for the All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE 2012) and during counselling/choice-filling period, must have filled SPA Vijayawada as one of their key choices.

For more query contact details:

Contact details:
School of Planning and Architecture, Vijayawada
Sy. No. 71/1, NH-5, Nidamanuru, Vijayawada – 521104, Dist. Krishna, A.P., India
Phone: +91 866 2082 345
Telefax: +91 866 2082 555
18th January 2013, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

SPA Vijayawada students

I want admission in the School of Planning and Architecture Boys Hostel in Vijayawada so you give me direction how I can get admission in this hostel and also give me contact us of this hostel.
19th January 2013, 12:09 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SPA Vijayawada students

The School of Planning and Architecture Vijayawada has the following facility to their student.

Hostels
Dedicated mess facilities and round-the-clock canteen facilities are available between the hostels. The common rooms at the hostels have a 52" LCD TV with satellite cable with indoor games.

Library
The library resource includes over 5000 books in the areas of architecture and spatial planning, 125 journals (50 foreign and 75 Indian)
19th March 2015, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am Saurabh. I heard about the School of planning and Architecture, Vijayawada. In this institute which courses are available for students? And give me the fee structure also.
19th March 2015, 12:24 PM
Super Moderator

School of Planning and Architecture, vijayawada is established on 7 July 2008 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development. SPAV is a premier Centrally Funded Technical Institution (CFTI) directly under the MHRD, for excellence in the fields of Planning and Architecture.

Here is the List of Courses offered in this institute as you asked in your question.

Undergraduate Degree Programmes

Bachelor of Architecture
Bachelor of Planning

Postgraduate Degree Programmes

Environmental Planning and Managment
Management Urban and Regional Planning
Sustainable Architecture

Doctoral Programme

Doctoral Programme in Architecture
Doctoral Programme in Planning

Academic Facilities
Apart from regular classrooms and design studios, students have access to various studios and well equipped, air-conditioned computer labs for the art computers. High speed, free wi-fi internet access anywhere in the campus helps students stay connected with the world and gather information for their projects and research. A growing library with over 1500 books and with a pleasant reading room.
Fee structure
PG Fee Structure

1st year UG Fee structure

UG Subsequent & final year

Address:

School of Planning and Architecture, Vijayawada
Sy. No. 71/1, NH-5, Nidamanuru, Vijayawada – 521104, Dist. Krishna, A.P., India
Telefax: +91 866 2469 451
Here is the Map of SPA Vijyawada
(Map of SPAW)
[MAP]School of Planning and Architecture Vijayawada[/MAP]

Quick Reply