2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th July 2015, 11:51 AM
Super Moderator

Re: South Malabar Gramin Bank Thodupuzha

As you want to know about the branch of South Malabar Gramin Bank in Thodupuzha so here I am providing you the details below

IFSC: CNRB00SMGB4

Bank: South Malabar Gramin Bank

Address: Thodupuzha-685584 smgb328@smgbank.com

State: Kerala

City: Idukki

Here I am also providing you the branch locator

Visit the official website of South Malabar Gramin Bank which looks like

Here you can see Find Branches at top right click on that and you will redirect to the new page which looks like

On that page you can enter district or Pin code and search for the nearby branches.
2nd December 2015, 11:48 AM
Super Moderator

Hii sir, I wants to get the contact details of the branch Thodupuzha of the south Malabar Gramin Bank?
2nd December 2015, 11:51 AM
Super Moderator

As you asking for the branch details of the Thodupuzha branch of the South Malabar Gramin Bank let me tell you that s per Government of India notification dated 08.07.2013, amalgamation of South Malabar Gramin Bank and North Malabar Gramin Bank sponsored by Syndicate Bank had been effected into a single entity as Kerala Gramin Bank with its head office at Malappuram

The details are given below :

Branch Details
IFSC: CNRB00SMGB4

Bank:South Malabar Gramin Bank

Address:THODUPUZHA-685584 smgb328@smgbank.com

State:KERALA

City:Idukki

Contact: 04862224050 For knowing more details of the branch you may go to the official site of the South Malabar Gramin Bank the page may look as follow :

South Malabar Gramin Bank

Where on the top of the page you may see the link of the find branches click on that link

It may redirect you to the page of the branch locator from wheras you may select city and state and it may display all the details of the branch that are in that particular city or state .

Branch locator

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in