2024 2025 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th December 2015, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Re: South Indian Bank Verified By Visa

Hello sir, I want to know about what is Verified By Visa service provided by South Indian Bank, so please tell me about this briefly?
9th December 2015, 01:01 PM
Super Moderator

Re: South Indian Bank Verified By Visa

Here I am providing the details regarding of Verified By Visa service which provided by South Indian Bank.

Need of Verified By Visa:-
Online card transactions over Internet need improved security.

"Verified by Visa" facilitates additional security by way of a cardholder-chosen password, which is known only to the cardholder.

What is Verified By Visa:-

Verified by Visa is a new way to add safety when you buy online.

Adding a password to your existing SOUTH INDIAN BANK Visa Debit Card issued by SOUTH INDIAN BANK , "Verified by Visa" ensures that only you can use your SOUTH INDIAN BANK Visa Card online.

It's easy to activate the "Verified by Visa" and it's absolutely free.

Working of "Verified by Visa":-

"Verified by Visa" provides you with the ability to attach a password to your existing SOUTH INDIAN BANK Visa Card and protect your online transactions, just like your PIN at an ATM.

How it works:

First you can Select the goods or services you want from a "Verified by Visa" online store and proceed to the payment page.

Now you can Enter the payment details requested including your SOUTH INDIAN BANK Visa Card number.

The online store connects with 3D Secure Service site to check whether your card is secured with "Verified by Visa".

A "Verified by Visa" pop-up window will become visible on your computer screen showing the merchant name, amount, date, your Visa card number and personal details which you have entered during registration.

You then check all the details, and enter your 3D password.

SOUTH INDIAN BANK will then confirm your identity to the merchant.

Your payment will be authorized, the transaction will be completed as usual and your order will be placed.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in