2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

31st December 2015, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Re: South Indian Bank Recruitment Challan Form

Hello sir, I want to apply for the South Indian Bank Recruitment, so please can you tall me how can I download Challan Form of this bank Recruitment?
31st December 2015, 09:10 AM
Super Moderator

Re: South Indian Bank Recruitment Challan Form

Here I am providing you the process to download the South Indian Bank Recruitment Challan Form.

Eligibility Criteria for South Indian Bank Recruitment:-

Age Limit:
Not more than 26 years

Educational Qualification:

-Candidate should have Graduation degree from a recognized University having completed a regular 10+2+(3/4) course securing at least 60% marks from 10th standard onwards.

-should be proficient in computer operations.

Process to get the SOUTH INDIAN BANK Challan Form:-

- Applicants first need to login to official website of SOUTH INDIAN BANK and have to open the application form mentioned there.

-You can take the printout of challan format from the official website of SOUTH INDIAN BANK.

Now you can go to Bank and pay the required fee according to their category(SC/ST/General/OBC)

In Bank you will get Challan receipt and then you are required to enter the challan number while filling the online application form.

Official website address to download the SOUTH INDIAN BANK Challan Form is southindianbank.com.

You are advised to visit the site and there you have to fill the information like registration number, date of birth to download the form.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in