2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th July 2015, 04:15 PM
Super Moderator

Re: South Indian Bank Dalhousie

As you want to get the contact details of South Indian Bank Dalhousie so here is the information of the same for you:

Here for your reference I am giving you the process of getting the contact details of South Indian Bank Dalhousie:

(1). Firstly go to the official website of South Indian Bank which looks like this image:

(2). Now on this page at the right side bottom you will find a section of “Quick Access” and from this section choose the tab of “Nearest Branch”

(3). Now you will be directed to the next page which looks like this image:

Now on this page you will get the contact details of South Indian Bank Dalhousie.

Here for your reference I am giving you the contact details of South Indian Bank Dalhousie:

South Indian Bank-Corporate Branch
15, Door No.2,
Ward No.45, Oswal Chambers
Hare Street,
Strand Rd,
Church Lane
Dal Housie,
B B D Bagh
Kolkata,
West Bengal 700001
India

Map Location:
[MAP]South Indian Bank[/MAP]
3rd November 2015, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know the address of Dalhousie branch of South Indian Bank so please provide me the information about this.
3rd November 2015, 02:57 PM
Super Moderator

South Indian Bank has 897 branches, 4 service branches, 27 ext. counters and 20 regional offices spread across more than 26 states and 3 union territories in India.

Contact details

South Indian Bank- Dalhousie
Door No. 2, Ward No. 45, Oswal Chambers, Church Lane, Dalhousie, Kolkata, West Bengal – 700001

Branch locator

First of all visit the official website of South Indian Bank. There will you find nearest branch option on the quick access section on the left side of home page.

A new page will open which ask you to provide the state name, district name, branch name etc to locate any branch of bank.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in