2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd August 2014, 07:57 AM
Super Moderator

Re: South city international school Kolkata jobs

South City International School is authorized Test Centre of SAT. it is affiliated from Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations and the School code no : is WB326. as per my knowledge there is no vacancy at a time. Last vacancy which was published by the school is for Non - Teaching Staff, Vice Principal and Teaching Staff.

Registration process:
Parents can get the Registration form from the School counter by paying Rs. 1000/- in cash, against money receipt.
All candidates will be called for selection process.
For admission to Pre-primary classes, the process is limited to the presence of the child in the school along with both the parents with whom the School’s Principal or the Admission officer will have a discussion.
For admission to Class I and above, there will be written test and interview with the candidate and his/her parents.

Following documents along with the Registration form:
Birth Certificate (Xerox)
Transfer Certificate for all classes except Pre-Primary
Medical Certificate from a doctor
Last progress report (not applicable for Pre-primary)

Address:
South City International School
375, Prince Anwar Shah Road
Kolkata - 700068
West Bengal, India
Telephone : +91 – 033 – 4007 2000
+91 – 033 – 4007 2444
Email Id : info@scis.co.in

Map:

[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=South+city+international+school+Prince+Anwa r+Shah+Road+Kolkata&hl=en&sll=22.545856,88.38795&s spn=0.187713,0.326843&hq=South+city+international+ school&hnear=Prince+Anwar+Shah+Rd,+Kolkata,+West+B engal&t=m&z=12&iwloc=A[/MAP]
18th November 2015, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know in 2013 there was job vacancy for the post of vice principal in South city international school Kolkata so here can you please give me details ?
18th November 2015, 04:19 PM
Super Moderator

Hey as per my idea this vacancy was in the month of January here I am giving you details :-

Company: South City International School

Industry: Educational/Training

Job Function: Learning & Library

Post vice principal

Job Description

Company Details :

Affiliated to I.C.S.E. and I.G.C.S.E. - Cambridge programmes of study.

Eligibility

For the Vice - Principals position, the candidate should have a consistently good education up to the post-graduation level with at least I years teaching arid 5years administrative experience in an IGCSE - Cambridge University International or ICSE affiliated School

He/she should preferably be within 50 years of age.

He/she should have varied interests besides academics, and ability to effectively plan, direct and exercise control, build teams and motivate teachers and students, adhering in all matters to the policies and functional directions of the Principal, to whom he/she shall report.

Last date was 2 january 2013

Address:

375, Prince Anwar Shah Road,
Kolkata, West Bengal 700068
Phone:033 4007 2000

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in