2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Sop for NMIMS

Hi I am the student of Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) and I want to fill the SOP so please provide me the format and the guide lines of SOP of the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS)
Similar Threads
Thread
NMIMS M.Sc
NMIMS or IMT
MCA in NMIMS
Vc nmims
Sol nmims
NMIMS Or IMT
VIT Or NMIMS
MCA In NMIMS
Nmims ug
Etw nmims
Nmims pdf
BBA from NMIMS
Nmims sdl mba
Nmims hr
PHD From NMIMS
Nmims mba
NMIMS Pharma Management Eligibility Nmims EMBA
Sos nmims
How is NMIMS for MBA
VIT Vs NMIMS
14th April 2018, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Re: Sop for NMIMS

Can you provide me the Format for preparing SOP (Statement of Purpose) for Business Doctoral Program in Management in SVKM's NMIMS, formerly Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies?
14th April 2018, 09:30 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Sop for NMIMS

Content of the SOP (Statement of Purpose) usually consists of three parts:
Ones Background: whats ones education, which projects did one take part in, whats ones professional experience and other relevant life events that may provide additional information about you;
Long-Term Goals: explain what one long-terms are and how they are connected to the degree one is willing to get, find the supporting arguments and link ones goals to ones background;
Explain Why: what influenced one to choose this program, this university, and what makes one the most suitable candidate

The Format for preparing SOP (Statement of Purpose) for Business Doctoral Program in Management in SVKM's NMIMS, formerly Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies is as follows:

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in