2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th February 2016, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Some Environmental Issues

I am doing my M.Sc degree in Environmental science and for making final year project I want topics related to Environmental Issues. Will you please provide me lists of some of the good Environmental Issues topics in which I can make my final year project report provide list?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIT Delhi Environmental Engineering
Environmental MBA jobs
ARS NET Environmental Science
Environmental Management MBA
Social Issues of India
Environmental Definition
Social Issues In Indian Society
Social Issues and the Environment
Social Issues in India
Contemporary environmental issues
Current Economic Issues
Browser Issues
Environmental MBA
BP Environmental Services
IIT environmental engineering
MBA Legal Issues San Diego
Scope after MSc environmental science
Environmental Law Institute Dc
IIT environmental engg course
How to do m.tech in environmental?
27th February 2016, 08:03 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Some Environmental Issues

As per your request here I am providing you the lists of some of the good Environmental Issues topics in which you can make your final year project report. Please check the below list of topics:

List of environmental issues

Environmental issues are issues related to human impact on the living environment, habitats, land use and natural resources.

The following alphabetical list shows some of the main known environmental issues by major topic title:

Acidification (includes algal bloom, coral reef loss, etc.)
Air quality (air pollution, ozone pollution, ties to human health with asthma, diesel emissions, etc.)
Biodiversity (conservation of biological diversity)
Climate change (encompasses "global warming", greenhouse effect, loss of glaciers, climate refugees, climate justice, equity, etc)
Conservation (nature and animal conservation, etc.)
Consumerism (linking the state of consumers within the economy to environmental degradation and social malaise, planned obsolescence)
Deforestation (illegal logging, impact of fires, rapid pace of destruction, etc.)
Desertification
Eco-tourism
Endangered species / threatened species (CITES, loss of species, impact of chemical use on species, cultural use, species extinction, invasive species, etc.)
Energy (use, conservation, extraction of resources to create energy, efficient use, renewable energy, etc.)
Environmental degradation
Environmental health (poor environmental quality causing poor health in human beings, bio-accumulation, poisoning)
Environmental impact assessment (one major current form of assessing human impact on the environment)
Genetic engineering or modification (includes GMOs)
Global environmental issues (in recognition that environmental issues cross borders)
Grassroots solutions (local and regional environmental issues solved from the bottom-up)
Habitat loss (destruction, fragmentation, changed use)
Intergenerational equity (recognition that future generations deserve a healthy environment)
Invasive species (weeds, pests, feral animals, etc.)
Land degradation
Land use planning / Land use (includes urban sprawl)
Natural catastrophes (linked to climate change, desertification, deforestation, loss of natural resources such as wetlands, etc.)
Nuclear power, waste and pollution
Over-exploitation of natural resources (plant and animal stocks, mineral resources (mining), etc.)
Overfishing (depletion of ocean fish stocks)
Ozone depletion (CFCs, Montreal Protocol)
Pollution (air, water, land, toxic, light, point source and non-point source, use of coal/gas/etc., reclaimed land issues)
Population issues (overpopulation, access to reproductive control (reproductive health), etc.)
Reduce, reuse, recycle (and refuse) (ways to reduce impact, minimise footprint, etc.)
Soil conservation (includes soil erosion and salination of land, especially fertile land; see also desertification and deforestation)
Sustainability (finding ways to live more sustainably on the planet, lessening human footprint, increasing human fulfilment with less impact) (see also sustainable development and poverty alleviation)
Toxic chemicals (persistent organic pollutants, prior informed consent, pesticides, endocrine disruptors, etc.)
Waste (landfills, recycling, incineration, various types of waste produced from human endeavors, etc.)
Water pollution (fresh water and ocean pollution, Great Pacific Garbage Patch, river and lake pollution, riparian issues)
Whaling (a specific issue due to its worldwide nature, treaties and persistent campaigns to prevent it; other cetaceans also impacted)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in