2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th May 2015, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

SMU University Laundry

I am student of the Southern Methodist University (SMU) and there I came to know about the SMU University Laundry login panel. Can you tell me is there any SMU University Laundry login panel available? If yes please provide me the link of that login panel?
Similar Threads
Thread
CCSU laundry
Laundry Machine Brands
White Tiger Laundry
Top Ten Laundry Detergents
3rd March 2016, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Re: SMU University Laundry

Sir in want to know about he SMU University Laundry services and who provides it can you tell me the same
3rd March 2016, 05:16 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SMU University Laundry

Mustang Laundry provides laundry service to college students that is economical and easy to use. We take care of the dirty work so that you can spend your valuable time well.

Southern Methodist University has a Garment Care Program for students, staff and faculty.

The program includes Bundled Service (wash/dry/fold/package) and a Campus Cleaners (dry cleaned or laundered & pressed, returned on hangers).

This service is for all machine washable clothes--sheets, towels, underclothes, shirts, pants, etc. Items are washed, dried, folded and packaged. Students choose Annual or Semester Bundled Plans of 10, 20 or 30 lbs per week.

Prices and the plans

Service start with the 20 lb Plan, it's the most popular.

The average weekly weight is 15-20 lbs.

If you're an athlete or simply wear more clothes than average the 30 lb plan is for you.

If you take the majority of your wardrobe to the cleaners, the 10 lb plan is perfect for
linens, underwear, t-shirts, etc.

If you skip a week completely, you get twice your weekly amount the next time you use service.

The unused lbs from an order don't roll over.

If you need more than your plan allows you can change any time or we'll simply
charge $1.50 per pound if you need more in a week.

Bags are weighed when dry and lightest.

You have to register for using the services

You have to pay for your Bundled Plan at the beginning during registration.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in