2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

SMU University Directions

I want to get admission in the Sikkim Manipal University so I want to visit the campus of this University but I don’t know the address of it so can you please give me the complete address and the map location of the Sikkim Manipal University? Also give me the directions to reach there?
Similar Threads
Thread
Heartworm SNAP Test Directions
Galgotia University Directions
Kuhs Estate And Farm Directions
Long Beach Convention Center Directions
Directions To Bath Spa University
Directions to Greater Boston Food Bank
CCSU WELTE Auditorium Directions
Franklin Institute Directions
Epiphany school directions
Jserra High School Directions
Albert Einstein School Of Medicine Directions
Directions to Goizueta Business School
Directions To Dundalk Institute Of Technology
Directions to Fdr High School
9th July 2018, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Re: SMU University Directions

Can you tell me about the directions to SMU (Southern Methodist University) as I want to visit it? Also provide me the contact address of the University?
9th July 2018, 10:50 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SMU University Directions

SMU (Southern Methodist University) is located in the heart of Dallas in University Park a traditional residential neighbourhood just 5 miles north of downtown. It is bound by U.S. Highway 75 (North Central Expressway) to the east, Hillcrest Avenue to the west, Mockingbird Lane to the south and Daniel Avenue to the north.

Directions to SMU

Maps and Directions

From U.S. 75 (North Central Expressway)
Traveling south on US 75 (Central Expressway), exit Mockingbird Lane and proceed right (west) to Bishop Boulevard.
Traveling north on US 75 (Central Expressway), exit Mockingbird Lane or SMU Boulevard and proceed left (west) to Bishop Boulevard.
From Hillcrest Avenue
Traveling from the north, continue on Hillcrest to Mockingbird Lane. Turn left (east) on Mockingbird Lane. Turn left (north) on Bishop Boulevard.
Traveling from the south, turn right (east) on Mockingbird Lane and left (north) on Bishop Boulevard.
From Dallas North Tollway
Exit Mockingbird Lane and proceed east past Hillcrest Avenue to Bishop Boulevard.
From Denton
Go south on I-35 E to I-635 east (LBJ Freeway) to U.S. 75 (Central Expressway). Go south on Central Expressway to the Mockingbird Lane exit. Turn right (west) on Mockingbird Lane and take a right on Bishop Boulevard.
From Waco
Go north on I-35 to U.S. 75 (Central Expressway). Go north on U.S. 75 (sign indicates "Sherman"). Exit at Mockingbird Lane. At light, turn left (west) and proceeds to Bishop Boulevard. Go right (north) on Bishop Boulevard.
From Interstate 30
Go north on U.S. 75 (Central Expressway) to the Mockingbird Lane exit. Turn left (west) on Mockingbird Lane. Continue to Bishop Boulevard and turn right (north).
From Dallas Fort Worth International Airport
Take the North Exit from the airport to I-635 (LBJ Freeway). Go east on I-635 to the Dallas North Tollway. Go south on the Tollway and exit at Mockingbird Lane. Proceed east past Hillcrest Avenue to Bishop Boulevard. Take a left (north).
From Love Field Airport
Exit from the airport to Mockingbird Lane. Go east on Mockingbird Lane to Bishop Boulevard. Turn left (north) on Bishop Boulevard.

Contact Detail:
Southern Methodist University
PO Box 750100 Dallas, Texas
75275-0100, 214-768-2000

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in