2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th November 2012, 11:42 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SMU result MBA distance education

The sikkim manipal university has declared the result of master of business administration course. You can check it at the official site of the sikkim manipal university. When you go to the official site of the sikkim manipal university then you will see the link of the sikkim manipal university DDE by clicking on this link you will see the link of the online result at its home page then clicking on this you will get a result page then by entering Your Registration Number, Your Email ID, Your Mobile Number and click on submit button you will get your result.

When you go to the official site of the sikkim manipal university then you look like same page as given below.

3rd December 2012, 10:46 AM
kannu

SMU Result MBA Distance Education

In which month Sikkim Manipal University do release on net its master of business administration distance education course result on net please tell me about this because for get this course result from net so ask you about releasing date o ask you about this.
3rd December 2012, 11:56 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SMU Result MBA Distance Education

As you are looking for result of MBA from Sikkim Manipal University Distance Education, here I am providing you procedure to get your result.

To get any result from Sikkim Manipal University Distance Education you have to visit on official website of Sikkim Manipal University Distance Education on home page of site you will get a section of “student corner” under this section you will get tab of result click on this tab then you will move on next page here you have to enter your Registration Number, Your Email ID, Your Mobile Number, and get your result

Below I am uploading an image which looks like similar to that page for your convenience.

Last edited by Shaleen; 3rd December 2012 at 12:09 PM.

Tags
distance education

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in