2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd May 2015, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

SMU Peking University

I think the Sikkim Manipal University and Peking University has Collaboration. They offers Master of Laws Program in Chinese Law. So pls provide information about this program? What is the educational qualification required for the Master of Laws Program in Chinese Law Program? Give me official documents of Collaboration between Sikkim Manipal University and Peking University.
Similar Threads
Thread
Peking University Guanghua School Of Management MBA
Peking university MBA ranking
Peking University Part Time MBA
People's Hospital Of Peking University
Peking MBA Tuition
Peking University Executive MBA
Peking University MBA Admission
MBA Peking University
Peking University MBA Fees
Peking University MBA
Peking university executive MBA
Peking MBA Ranking
Uph MBA peking
Peking University People's Hospital
13th July 2020, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Re: SMU Peking University

Can you provide me the details of the PKU-SMU Graduate Collaborative Programme offered by School of Information Systems (SIS) of Singapore Management University (SMU)?
13th July 2020, 07:01 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SMU Peking University

The School of Information Systems (SIS) at the Singapore Management University (SMU) is collaborating with Peking University (PKU) School of Software and Microelectronics to offer students in China the opportunity to obtain the following:

Model 1: Double Master's degree comprising of Peking University's Master of Engineering and SMU's Master of IT in Business (PKU ME + SMU MITB)

Model 2: Peking University's second Bachelor Degree and SMU's Master of IT in Business (PKU second Bachelor Degree + SMU MITB)

Model 3: Peking University's cert and SMU's Master of IT in Business (PKU Cert + SMU MITB)

Course Structure

The PKU-SMU Graduate Collaborative Programme will allow students from China to choose between three tracks: Artificial Intelligence, Analytics or Financial Technology & Analytics from the Master of IT in Business programme.

Programme duration is between 3 to 4 years, with minimum of 12 months residency in Singapore, taking courses at SMU delivered in English. The programme will be taught by the faculty from both PKU and SMU.

Graduation Criteria
To graduate, students will need to fulfil all required Course Units (CUs) as stipulated by PKU's ME or second Bachelor Degree or Cert Programme and SMU's MITB programme while maintaining a minimum CGPA of 2.5 every term to be awarded the SMU MITB degree.

Application Criteria
The programme seeks one with the following:

Successfully admitted into Peking University School of Software and Microelectronics's Master Degree Programme or second Bachelor Degree Programme or Cert Programme

A good Bachelor Degree. Candidates with Bachelor Degrees in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, Finance and Economics are strongly encouraged to apply.

GMAT/GRE or SMU Admission Test

TOEFL, IELTS or APTIS is required for one who has not received a Degree from a programme taught in English.

Excellent personal qualities and a desire to garner a good international outlook through an overseas education

Ability to read, write and speak in English fluently.

Tuition Fee

Tuition fee of S$48,150 (inclusive of GST)
One-time application fee to SMU: S$100 (inclusive of GST)
One-time registration fee to SMU: S$500 (inclusive of GST)
SMU Admissions Test fee: S$125 (inclusive of GST)
APTIS English Language Proficiency Test fee: S$100 (inclusive of GST)

Scholarships will be awarded to students who meet the scholarship eligibility criteria and requirements

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in