2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th April 2015, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

SMST IIT Kharagpur

I have heard a lot about the School of Medical Science and Technology of IIT Kharagpur. Will you please tell me the lists of departments available at the School of Medical Science and Technology of IIT Kharagpur? Provide me the contact details of the SMST of IIT Kharagpur?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIT Kharagpur BCA]
Iit kgp smst
Phd in Kharagpur IIT
Where Is Kharagpur IIT
IIT Kharagpur IPR Phd
CET Kharagpur IIT
IIT Kharagpur MBA DD
IIT Kharagpur MSC
RTC IIT Kharagpur
Kharagpur IIT KV
IIT Kharagpur Cut Off
IIT Kharagpur Kharagpur West Bengal
IIT Kharagpur IT
IIT Kharagpur Kharagpur
IIT Kharagpur - Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur India
XPS at IIT Kharagpur
IIT Kharagpur NLP
CRF IIT Kharagpur
IIT Kharagpur IAS
SS DAS IIT Kharagpur
13th May 2018, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Re: SMST IIT Kharagpur

I want to get admission in MMST in School of Medical Science and Technology (SMST), Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur so can you provide me the details of admission?
13th May 2018, 11:33 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SMST IIT Kharagpur

The School of Medical Science and Technology (SMST), Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur announces admission to three years Post Graduate Masters in Medical Science and Technology (MMST) for the year 2018

MMST Program

Duration-

Post Graduate - 3 years (4 semesters of coursework with one-year project)

Assistantship of Rs.25000/-per month; 10 hours per week of service to B.C. Roy Technology Hospital of the Institute

Eligibility Criteria

MBBS Degree recognised by Medical Council of India (MCI) with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate and having passed mathematics at +2 level (even as additional subject) or from any recognized Open University

Seats are reserved for SC/ST/OBC(Non-creamy layer) candidates and persons with disability (PwD) as per Govt. of India rules.

Selection Procedure-

The selection of is strictly based on the performance of the candidates in an objective type of written test of 2 hours duration.

The candidate needs to answer 120 questions, out of which 75 questions are from the MBBS syllabi. The remaining questions are equally distributed to cover the syllabi of +2 level Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics

Each correct answer carries one mark and each wrong answer carries negative 0.25 marks

Important Dates-

Commencement of Online Application: 13th April 2018

Website closure for submission of Online Application Form and Hard Copy IIT Kharagpur: 11th May 2018

Date of Examination: 09th June 2018 (Saturday)

Announcement of Results: To be announced

Admission Test

The admission test is of objective type and is designed to identify the aptitude of the candidates for a program like MMST

The test is of two hours duration and held between 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 Noon

Candidate needs to answer 120 questions, out of which 75 questions are from the typical MBBS syllabi

The remaining questions are equally distributed to cover the syllabi of +2 level Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. Each correct answer carries one mark and each wrong answer carries 0.25 negative mark

Application Fees

Rs.1500/- for General/OBC Male/Transgender candidates and Rs.750/- for all Female or SC/ST/PwD candidates

Contact-

IIT Kharagpur
Kharagpur-721302, West Bengal, Tel: 03222-282091, E-mail gate2018@adm.iitkgp.ernet.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in