2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th May 2015, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

SJS NTPC Kahalgaon

By which Board the Saint Joseph's School (SJS) NTPC, Kahalgaon have affiliation? I want to get information about this school. Because I want to give admission for my sister in the Saint Joseph's School (SJS) for class 11th. So give me its admission form and also give details about the fee for class 11th at Saint Joseph's School (SJS) NTPC, Kahalgaon?
Similar Threads
Thread
NTPC Vendor Registration In NTPC
NTPC About Us
Cut Off For NTPC
NTPC About
Et NTPC
Ntpc act
Srm ntpc
CFO Of NTPC
NTPC through PSU
NTPC Pvt Ltd
Training In NTPC Kahalgaon
Kahalgaon NTPC
Pmi ntpc
Welcome NTPC
All about NTPC
Should We Buy NTPC
UCO Bank NTPC Kahalgaon
Pin Code of NTPC Kahalgaon
NTPC Kahalgaon Pdf
NTPC, Kahalgaon Summer training
13th July 2018, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Re: SJS NTPC Kahalgaon

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the ST. Joseph's School Will you Please Provide It ?
13th July 2018, 03:57 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SJS NTPC Kahalgaon

ST. Joseph's School, NTPC, a senior secondary school (affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi) owned and financed by National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd.

Study Offered

Saint Joseph's School provides Plus Two Course in Science and extends educational facilities to students who have studied in our School up to Std X.

Admission Criteria

SJS is committed to admit primarily our own students to Plus Two course. If there is a room after accommodating our own students who qualify, we will consider eligible candidates from other schools.

In making selection for admission greater weightage will be given to the following considerations :

Academics performance 80% and above

The candidate is of good character and cooperative in fulfilling the aims of the school.

The degree of seriousness with which one can expect the pupil to contribute to the country's well being

For more Information you may Contact to the ST. Joseph's School the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details

St. Joseph's School
Address :
Pocket-D, Sector-Alpha-I, Gautam Budh Nagar,
Greater Noida-(U.P.) India
Pin.Code : 201308
Phone : 0120 - 4292018 / 4287332

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in