2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th May 2015, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

SIMS University Singapore

Does the SIMS University Singapore offer MBA Program in Part Time? I want to do MBA from Abroad in Part Time Mode. So I got suggestions for this University. So pls provide information about its placemen t statistics of MBA Program. Provide me official placement brochure of SIMS University Singapore that I can get information about the highest package.
Similar Threads
Thread
Madras University Singapore
SRM University Singapore
Hj Sims & Co
Vit University Singapore
Tamil University in Singapore
National Law University of Singapore
SMU University Singapore
SIMS MBA College
Singapore management university MBA
National University of Singapore MBA
MBA in Singapore University
National University of Singapore phd law
Murdoch University MBA Singapore
Singapore University
SIMS MBA Course Fee Details
MS University Singapore
SIMS SNAP Test
Law at National University Of Singapore
The Sims 3 Boarding School
SMU university Singapore
10th July 2018, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Re: SIMS University Singapore

Can you tell me about the Scholarships offered by Singapore Institute of Management Global Education (SIM GE) for its students?
10th July 2018, 06:42 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SIMS University Singapore

For the excellent student, Singapore Institute of Management Global Education (SIM GE) has programmes in place to recognise these achievements, whether they are academic, sports or arts related.

This not only serves as an encouragement, but it is also a beacon which potential employers gravitate towards and helps facilitate career successes for our students.

SIM Global Education Diploma Scholarship

For International Students Only

New international students apply for the SIM Global Education Diploma Scholarship.
The scholarship is granted with typical academic results and covers the minimum period required to complete the full course of study, as stipulated by the programme.
The support includes course fees only (in Singapore dollars). There is no bond attached to the scholarship.

Application Period

April intake
1 October to 31 December

October intake
1 April to 30 June

SIM Global Education Scholarship
New or current students in the Bachelors degree programmes can apply for the SIM Global Education Scholarship.
It is given to students with exemplary academic results or achievements in sports and arts.
Open to Singapore citizens, permanent residents and international students, the scholarship covers the minimum period required to complete the full or remaining course of study.
The support includes course fees, examination fees, a fixed book allowance and other compulsory fees. There is no bond attached.
Application can be submitted in either March or September.

SIM Postgraduate Scholarships
Open to SIM GE graduates only
SIM-Richard K M Eu Scholarship / SIM-You Poh Seng Scholarship
The two scholarships are for SIM Global Education graduates only.
The awards are a tribute to SIM leaders, Dr Richard K M Eu and Professor You Poh Seng, who pioneered management development and education in Singapore.
Open to Singapore citizens only, the awards are for full time or part time post graduate studies in Singapore or overseas universities.
Each scholarship is worth S$100,000 and is bond-free.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in