2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

10th August 2018, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Re: Sikkim Manipal University Document Verification

Can you tell me about the Document Authentication System opted by Sikkim Manipal University Distance Education for Document Authentication/Verification of Degree Certificates?
10th August 2018, 02:27 PM
Super Moderator

UIAS is a Document Authentication System developed in consultation with a number of Universities and Academic Institutions to infuse cutting-edge technology to prevent fraud in Certificates issued by Universities and other relevant institutions.

UIAS is a comprehensive integrated suite of applications that ensures that only certificates issued by competent authorities are generated on-line with options to produce hard copies simultaneously.

UIAS encrypts, dematerializes and disintegrates each document and all associated details before moving it onto the clustered multi-location servers of the UIASVault

UIAS uses the most comprehensive cutting-edge technology available on any given date to prevent fraud. The advantage of UIAS is its ability to apply all technology upgrades to all documents within it, regardless of when these documents were generated.

Authentication of Degree Certificates

Follow the below steps to find out the validity of the degree certificates in Sikkim Manipal University Distance Education:

Step 1: Check for the UIAS code on the SMU degree certificate at the bottom left of the certificate.

Step 2: Open the website -uias.org - in Internet Explorer only.

Step 3: Enter the UIAS code mentioned of certificate (Eg: SMU.GTK.SK.MBADM.11100000016686) which you want to authenticate in the box provided before clicking Authenticate.

Step 4: Click Authenticate, it will be displayed if the degree certificate is genuine.
12th July 2021, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

IN my m.b.a hr degree uias code not mentioned. its some S.i. no. mentioned

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in