2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th May 2016, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Significance of MBA

Hii sir, I wants completed my Graduation now I wants to pursue MBA will you please tell me what Significant role a MBA Degree may pan towards My Career ?
13th May 2016, 06:10 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Significance of MBA

MBA in India or Master of Business Administration is a Postgraduate Academic Master Degree. It is normally a 2 years program with 2 or more Semesters. M.B.A. degree in India is examination oriented and concentrates on theoretical aspects of management.

According to Me Having A MBA Degree is always be Beneficial for your Career After completing the MBA Degree you may get the Management oriented post in the Firm that may be range a High pay as compare to other post

Following Benefits are given below for the MBA degree :

There is huge demand of talented and hard working people in the corporate sector these days. It is here that the M.B.A degree comes in use which can satisfy ones' enthusiasm and hunger for success.

M.B.A. Degree is considered as a 'Career Accelerator' and M.B.A. graduates usually command higher salaries across a number of industries.

M.B.A. has the potential of making a person into a top entrepreneur and there by become a leader in an emerging field.

M.B.A provides the opportunity to explore various Business related avenues and one can develop ones' business knowledge and technical skills.

Career scope of MBA

Employment Areas
Banks.
Business Consultancies.
Brand & Marketing.
Non-profit Organizations.
Personal Business.
Educational Institutes.
Export Companies.
Financial Organizations.
Multinational Companies.

Job Types