2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Shobhit University Fake Or Real

Give me contact number of the Vice Chancellor of the Shobhit University. Some person said this University is Fake and some person said it is not Fake. Now I am too confused, so I want to know about the Shobhit University that is it Fake or Real. So can I get information about its approvals and reorganizations from the Vice Chancellor?
Similar Threads
Thread
Aisect University Fake
Is MATS University fake
Tumkur University Fake
Allahabad University Is Fake Or Not
CMJ University Is It Fake
ITM University Fake
Fake Marksheet Of EIILM University
PTU Fake University
Kuvempu University Fake
Is Galgotias University Fake
Is CMJ University Meghalaya Fake??
Jammu University is Fake
Integral University fake
Fake University In Tripura
IASE University Fake
EIILM University Fake
UPES Fake University
Singhania University Fake Or Not
South Asia University Is Fake
21st August 2018, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Re: Shobhit University Fake Or Real

Hii sir, I Wants to get Admission Into the MBA Program of the Shobhit University Please tell Me is It A Recognized University or A Fake University ?
21st August 2018, 12:51 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Shobhit University Fake Or Real

Shobhit Institute of Engineering & Technology (also known as Shobhit University) is a research university located in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India

Shobhit University is a Recognized University ,It is a Deemed University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 and accredited by National Accreditation and Assessment Council (NAAC)

Ranking And Award

Shobhit Institute of Engineering & Technology is a NAAC Accredited research-intensive, multi-disciplinary University that shares the values of high-quality teaching within an environment of internationally competitive research.

The University is ISO 9001: 2008 Certified, and has received many awards, and has been placed amongst top rankings institutions in different categories time to time.

The Details of the MBA Admission Are given below

About the MBA Program
Shobhit University offers an innovative MBA program that has very practical and a unique industry oriented approach. Each student comes to SBS with aspiring professional reasons to pursue a Masters degree in Business Administration.

Duration : 2 year

Admission Details

Eligibility:

A Bachelor's degree or equivalent with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in any discipline under 10+2+3 system from a recognized University. Candidates appearing in the final year of their bachelor's degree are also eligible, provided they furnish the proof of having met the minimum eligibility criteria by September 30, 2018.

The candidate must clear any of the university approved eligibility test such as CAT / XAT / MAT / SU MAT'18. A cut off rank for all the above exams will be decided by the Admission Committee.

Contact Information
University Campus Meerut
NH-58, Modipuram, Meerut - 250110
+91-121- 2575091, 2578600
mail@shobhituniversity.ac.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in