2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th June 2015, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Sharda Peeth University

My brother suggested me to take admission in Sharda Peeth University but I have no idea about its courses. Would you please provide me list of all the courses offered by Sharda Peeth University with their time duration? Please tell what is the admission process in this University for any Programme?
Similar Threads
Thread
Way to Sharda University
Sharda University LAW
BPT in Sharda University
Sharda University or LPU
Sharda University Lko
Sharda University On MAP
Sharda University Results-14
Sharda University
MBA In Sharda University
Sharda University Kerala
Sharda University MDS
Phd From Sharda University
Sharda University VC
Sharda University MBA Course
How is Sharda University
Sharda University for Law
Sharda University BBA course
Sharda University UP
Banasthali Vidyapeeth Peeth
AICTE approving Rajasthan vidhya peeth or not
25th July 2018, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Re: Sharda Peeth University

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Sharda Peeth The Hindu Temple Will you Please Provide It ?
25th July 2018, 03:21 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Sharda Peeth University

Sharada Peeth is an abandoned Hindu temple located in the village of Sharda, along the Neelam River in Azad Kashmir. It is situated about 150 km from Muzaffarabad, the capital of Azad Kashmir, and is at an altitude of 1,981 meters above sea level.

The temple is located in the remote village of Sharda, in Neelam Valley, at a distance of 42 miles from Baramulla and 93 miles from Muzaffarabad, and 60 miles from Srinagar

Structure :
The length of the temple is 142 feet and width is 94.6 feet. The outer walls of the temple are 6 ft. wide and 11 ft long. And there are arches with 8 ft. height

As Shakti Peeth
Sharada Peeth is one of the 18 Maha Shakti Peetha. Devis Right hand is said to have fallen here. The Shakti worshiped here is the goddess of knowledge and education, Saraswathi otherwise known as Sarada.

The mythology of Daksha yaga and Satis self immolation had immense significance in shaping the ancient Sanskrit literature and even had cultural impact in India during olden times.

Sharda Peeth

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in