2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th May 2015, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

SGSITS Mp pet cut off

I gave pet (pre engineering test)-2015 for get admission in engineering college in Madhya Pradesh. Can provide me cut off list of Shri G.S. Institute of Technology and Science Indore Madhya Pradesh?
Similar Threads
Thread
SGSITS MBA Syllabus
MBA SGSITS Indore
MP PET Cutoff SGSITS
SGSITS MBA Admissions
Sgsits mba
Mba sgsits
SGSITS MBA Indore
MP PET Cut Off Marks For SGSITS
SGSITS Indore Placement statistics for M.Tech(Optoelectronics)
SGSITS MBA Syllabus
SGSITS Indore MBA Fees
SGSITS MBA Fees
Sgsits MBA fees
MP PET Rank For SGSITS
Which college is better in VIT or SGSITS
Which one is better EC from Amity(Lucknow Campus), IT from SGSITS Indore or CE from I
23rd April 2018, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Re: SGSITS mp pet cut off

Hii sir , I Wants to get the Admission Into the B.tech Program of the Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology and Science Will you Please Provide me the MP PET Cutt off Maeks for Admission Into the Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology and Science ?
23rd April 2018, 01:30 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SGSITS mp pet cut off

The Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology and Science, formerly Govindram Seksaria Technological Institute and Shri Govindram Seksaria Kala Bhavan, is a public engineering institution located in Indore, India.

The Details of the B.tech Admission of the Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology and Science is given below

B.tech In

Bio-Medical Engineering
Civil Engineering
Computer Engineering
Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Industrial & Production Engineering
Information Technology
Mechanical Engineering

Eligibility Criteria

The candidates shall be considered for admission to First Year B.E. course (4YDC) against PIO/Foreign Nationals/ GCWQ seats who have who have passed the qualifying examination (i.e. Class 12th of 10+2 System) or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects.

Admission Details

Government of Madhya Pradesh has decided to admit students to Engineering Colleges of Madhya Pradesh through Joint Entrance Exam (JEE Mains) conducted at All India level by CBSE.

The admission procedure is conducted in three phases : Round 1, Round 2 and College Level Counselling.

The candidates shall be considered for admission to First Year B.E. course (4YDC) against PIO/Foreign Nationals/ GCWQ seats who have who have passed the qualifying examination (i.e. Class 12th of 10+2 System) or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects.

Admission Cutt off :
The Admission Cutt off May Vary Year to Year the Admission Cutt off May Influence by Following Factors

Number of Students Qualified in Examination
Difficulty Level of Exam
Reservation Criteria
Previous year Cutt off

For more Information you may contact to the Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology and Science the contact Details are given below

Contact Details :
Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology and Science
Address: 23, Sir M. Visvesvaraya Marg, Vallabh Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452003
Phone: 0731 258 2101

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in