2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th January 2017, 08:15 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Self Sponsored M.Tech In Jadavpur University

Jadavpur University invites applications for Master degree in Engineering (M.E / M.Tech / M.Arch) in various Engineering departments

M.Tech Admissions Self-Sponsored Candidates

Bachelor’s degree in Engg./Tech./Arch or M.Sc./MCA as given in the Schedule below with at least average Grade point 6.75 (60%) for General Candidate or Grade point 5.2 5 (45%) for SC/ST/PWD Candidate.

As per Govt. of India rules 3% PWD (Persons with disabilities) seat is reserve supernumerary.

Criteria-

Qualifying Exam – 50% weightage

{or up to 4th yr. 1st Semester results / 5th year 1st semester in case of Architecture will be considered for the those candidates whose final results are awaiting.}

Admission Test – 50% weightage

Passed / Appeared / due to appeared candidate must submit their self-attested Xerox copies of all semester mark-sheets up to 7th semester (9th semester in case of Architecture) and GATE/ GPAT Card through Scan at the time of submission of ONLINE Application and bring all Original Semester Marks-sheet and GATE/GPAT Card at the time of Verification of Documents / Admission Test.

Total number of seats available in any course shall first be filled up with GATE/GPAT Category (A) and Sponsored Category (B) candidates as per availability of seats in the respective categories.

Thereafter, if vacancies exist, Self-Sponsored Category (C) candidates may be considered to fill up such vacancies.

If vacancies exist in Sponsored Category (B), then vacancies will be filled by Self-Sponsored Category (C) only.

Contact-

Jadavpur University
188, Raja S.C. Mallick Rd, Kolkata, West Bengal 700032
15th February 2018, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

i want to do m tech , i have 7 yrs of industrial experience..can anyone pls let me know how i can admit or to whom to contach...one more thing i want to retain my job.
21st January 2019, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

i want to do m tech , i have 2 yrs of industrial experience..can anyone pls let me know how i can admit or to whom to contach...one more thing i want to retain my job.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in