2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th August 2015, 03:08 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Section Officer vacancy in JNU

As you want to get the details of post of Section Officer in Jawaharlal Nehru University so here is the information of the same for you:

As on 30 June 2015 there is no latest vacancy of post of Section Officer in Jawaharlal Nehru University. Here for your reference I am giving you the details of post of Section Officer in Jawaharlal Nehru University when it last came in 2014:

Some content of the file has been given here:

Section Officer:

Group-B [11 posts – 09-UR and 02-SC (9-UR and 1-SC posts are existing; the remaining 1-SC posts will be filled when available)
(Pay Band-2: Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs.4600)

Essential Qualifications and Experience:
Candidates must have passed University Degree
Candidates must have at least 5 years experience in Administration/Accounts/Secretarial work in a junior supervisory post in a University/Government/ Public Sector undertaking/Corporate Institution of repute.
Candidates must have knowledge of Computer Operation

The candidates will have to qualify the following written tests (Paper-I and Paper-II) before interview:

Paper-I Essay, précis, drafting and applied English grammar;
Paper-II General office procedure, service rules and financial regulations;
*Paper-III University Administration and Financial Administration including book- keeping
(*Paper-III is required to be qualified, upon appointment, after putting in six months of satisfactory probation period, failing which their services will not be confirmed).

Section Officer vacancy in JNU

Contact Details:
Jawaharlal Nehru University
New Mehrauli Road,
Near Munirka
New Delhi,
Delhi 110067
India

Map Location:
[MAP]Jawaharlal Nehru University[/MAP]

Last edited by Kiran Chandar; 6th August 2015 at 03:24 PM.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in