2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

SE RRB Allahabad Result

I have given the Railway Recruitment Board Allahabad Section Engineer exam so tell me when the result of it will declare? I have to visit the website of Railway Recruitment Board Allahabad to get the result? After clearing this exam I will directly get job of Section Engineer in Railway Recruitment Board Allahabad?
Similar Threads
Thread
RRB Allahabad ASM Result-13
RRB Allahabad Result CMA
RRB Allahabad Result of SSE
RRB Allahabad Result For ALP
RRB Allahabad Tc Result
RRC NCR Allahabad RPF SI Result
RRB Allahabad GD Result
LIC ADO Allahabad Result
LIC ADO Result Allahabad
RRB Allahabad D Result
RRB Allahabad TA CA Result
RRB Allahabad CGL Result
Result of RRB Allahabad
RRB Allahabad Result of ASM
RRB Allahabad ESM Result
RRB Allahabad RPF SI Interview RRB Allahabad JE Result
JE RRB Allahabad Result
RRB Allahabad Result
RRB Allahabad CWE Result
RRB Allahabad Result 30 Jan
15th March 2016, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Re: SE RRB Allahabad Result

Sir I am looking for the result of Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Engineer Senior Section Engineer Group results so can you please provide me the same
15th March 2016, 10:09 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SE RRB Allahabad Result

Hey buddy below I am giving you the result of Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Engineer Senior Section Engineer Group

As the written exam results are declared by the Railway Recruitment Board, selected candidates will be called for document verification.

Based on the performance of candidates in the RRB JE/SSE written examination, candidates are called for document verification in the main list.

30% extra candidates are also called as standby.

During document verification, candidates will have to produce their original certificates.

No additional time will be given and the candidature of the candidates not producing their original certificates on the date of verification is liable to be forfeited.

Other results declared by the RRB

ONLINE application for the posts of NTPC (Graduate)

Date & Time of Closing :- 25.01.2016 up to 23.59 Hrs.

Centralized Employment Notice No. 02/2015

Candidate Answer Sheet & Key- SRD for PwD 27, 28 Dec 2015 Exam

Final result for the post of SSE,Cat-ALL of CEN 02/2014,CMA-I,Cat-1 of CEN-02/2012,Jr CMA,Cat-2 of CEN-02/2012,Sr PWS,Cat-56 of CEN-01/2012 and Steno (Hindi),Cat- 01 of CEN-08/2010

Document verification & Interview for the post of Law Assistant, Cat- 03 of CEN No. 03/2014 on 18/01/2016

Result for document verification for the post of Jr Engineers, Cat- ALL ( Except- JE-IT, Cat- 70) of CEN No. 02/2014 to be held from 11/01/2016 to 13/01/2016

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in