2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th April 2015, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

SCRA Officer Life

I recently got an appointment letter to join the (Special Class Railway Apprentices (SCRA)) as an officer. Can you please tell me the How is the life style of the officer at the SCRA and also provide me the time table of an SCRA officer?
Similar Threads
Thread
Life after NDA
Life MBA
Life after MBA from IIM
SBI Life
Affordable Life Insurance Liberty National Life Insurance Company
Life After SBI PO
SCRA officer pay scale
Useful Life of RTU
Life after MBA in UK
MBA day in the life
Your life MBA.com
Mid life MBA
Life in MBA
LIC Life Corporation of India AAO Assistant Administrative Officer exam
Life in IAF
Salary Of Scra Officer
SBI Life NAV As On
Group belongs to Gazetted Officer, a gazette officer
IRDA, Insurance Institute of India, Associateship (Life and non-Life) Exam Question P
CIF Sbi Life
29th May 2018, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Re: SCRA Officer Life

Hii sir, I Wants to Apply for the UPSC SCRA Exam Please tell Me What life is to Be After Clearing the SCRA Exam ?
29th May 2018, 03:35 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SCRA Officer Life

About the SCRA Exam :

SCRA 2016 exam will be directed for vacancies available in Railway, Special Class Railway Apprentices in Mechanical Department.

Eligibility Criteria

Age Limit:- 17-21 years.

Upper Age Relaxation:-

SC/ST - 5 years
OBC - 3 years

Educational Qualification:- Must have passed in the first or second division, the Intermediate or an equivalent examination of a university or board approved by the Government of India with Mathematics and atleast one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination.

Exam Pattern
Paper I General Ability Test (English, General Knowledge and Psychological Test)
Paper II Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry)
Paper III Mathematics

SCRA Job Profile

Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA) was a programme by which candidates are selected by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) India, to train in the undergraduate program in mechanical engineering at the Indian Railways Institute of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, Jamalpur.

After Completion of your Training you may get a stipend of Rs. 9100[1] and dearness allowance, apart from other benefits such as medical care, privilege passes, PTOs,[expand acronym] etc.

After successful completion of four years' training, they are absorbed into the highest-level leadership program in the Railway organization (also called Group A Officers). This cadre of officers are attached to the Indian Railway Services of Mechanical Engineers Officers

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in