2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th December 2014, 10:19 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Scholarship after B.Sc 3rd year

Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana provides scholarships to the SA/SX/SB - during 1st to 3rd years of - B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math. / Integrated M.Sc. /M.S.

Monthly Fellowship: Rs. 5000
Annual Contingency Grant: Rs. 20000

The KVPY Fellowships are given to Indian Nationals only to Study in India

(Students holding PIO, OCI Card and students intending to pursue/pursing under graduate program under Distance Education course of any university are not eligible to apply).

Eligibility:
Students enrolled in the 1st year of undergraduate program in Basic Sciences namely Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics & Biology leading to B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./Int. M.Sc./M.S. and having secured a minimum of 60% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in SCIENCE subjects (Physics/Chemistry/Biology/Mathematics) in XII Board Exam.

In the 1st year final examination of B.Sc./B.S./B.Math./B.Stat./Int. M.Sc./M.S. must secure 60% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks before taking up the fellowship, if awarded.

Selection Procedure
Aptitude Test:
After submission of application forms all eligible students will be called for a written aptitude test conducted both in Hindi and English

Interview:
Based on the performance in the aptitude test, short-listed students have to appear for an interview

Admit Card
Students who have applied online may download the admit card for the aptitude test from the official website
3rd December 2015, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know about National Scholarship Scheme after B.Sc 3rd year so here can you please give me details ?
3rd December 2015, 03:40 PM
Super Moderator

Hey as Indian nationals who have secured 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination and passed in the same year of award of scholarship are eligible for award.

Persons in full time employment or in receipt of any other scholarship/stipend or studying on part-time basis / privately are not eligible.

Scholarships for Post-Graduate studies are sanctioned without consideration of the income of the parents of the candidates.

In case of under-graduate / diploma courses the scholarship is offered to those candidates whose parents income is not more than 25,000 per annum.

Tenability:

A Scholarship under the scheme is tenable from the year it is made. The Scholarship is tenable for the next course of study and not for any equivalent course.

In the case of engineering / medicine studies, the scholarship is tenable for the first degree.

Day scholars

90 Rs per month

Hostellers Rs. p.m.

140 RS per month
23rd September 2019, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Hi buddy here I have come to collect list of Scholarship after B.Sc 3rd year in india so will you plz let me know from where I can collect list of various Scholarship for M.sc students ??
23rd September 2019, 09:28 AM
Super Moderator

As you are asking for list of Scholarship after B.Sc 3rd year in india so on your demand I am giving bellow require info;

INSPIRE Programme
Scholarship Amount: Rs 80,000 annually

Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme
Scholarship Amount: Maximum Rs 20 lakhs

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support (ECSS)
Scholarship Amount: Rs 10,000 to Rs 25,000 per annum

Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY)
Scholarship Amount: Rs 5000 per month or Rs 20,000

Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child
Scholarship Amount: Rs 2000 per month for maximum two years

Post-Graduate Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holders
Scholarship Amount: Rs 3,100 per month

Women Scientist Scheme (WOS-A)
Scholarship Amount: maximum grant amount is Rs 20 lakh

Mathematics Training and Talent Search Programme (MTTS)

Dr K S Krishnan Research Associateship (KSKRA)
Scholarship Amount: Rs 26,000 per month as stipend. Duration of this scholarship is two years.

AcSIR Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Summer Training Programme
Candidates are awarded Rs 25,000 for the programme duration

IAS Bangalore notifies Summer Research Fellowship

IGCAR JRF
Scholarship Amount: Rs 16,000 per month

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in