2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Study Abroad

10th December 2014, 11:39 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Scholarship after 10th To Study Abroad

Applicants wishes to go abroad for study in 11th and 12th after pass 10th board exam then Applicants have a golden chance to study in Singapore.

Global Indian International School (GIIS), Singapore offers Singapore $ 66,000 as scholarship for study in Singapore.

Only Applicants are eligible for this scholarship who are giving 10th board exam in current year.

[B]Other features of scholarship - [/B]
Scholarship of $ 66,000 which is for tuition fee and conveyance charge for go to Singapore.
$200 per month as pocket expenses for personal use.
Visa Fee
Free accommodation in Queenstown campus hostel.
Medical Coverage.
Separate hostel for boys and girls.
Free travel pass to each student for free travel in Singapore.
After complete 12th exam applicants will be eligible for counseling for direct admission in colleges of Singapore.

[B]Eligibility for apply -[/B]
Applicants should be Indian only.
Applicants should be giving 10th board exam.
Applicants should have a valid passport (for 3 years)
Applicants should be study in CBSE board and International Baccalaurate (IB).
Applicants should have minimum 85% marks in 8th, 9th and pre-board exam of 10th.

Applicants submit the form to center of GIIS Scholarship, New Delhi by post before last date.
25th March 2015, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I have completed 10th from CBSE. I want to go Singapore for study 11th and 12th. I want to know how to get scholarship to do study in abroad.
25th March 2015, 12:31 PM
Super Moderator

If you want go abroad for study in 11th and 12th after pass 10th board exam then you have a golden chance to study in Singapore. You can study in Queenstown, Singapore on the 100% scholarship.

Global Indian International School (GIIS), Singapore will provide Singapore $ 66,000 as scholarship for study in Singapore.

Only those students are eligible for this scholarship who are giving 10th board exam.

Candidate should be Indian only.
Candidate should be giving 10th board exam.
Candidate should have a valid passport (for 3 years)
Candidates should be study in CBSE board and International Baccalaurate (IB).
Candidate should have minimum 85% marks in 8th, 9th and pre-board exam of 10th.
Interested student submit the form to center of GIIS Scholarship, New Delhi by post before last date.

[B]Other features of scholarship:[/B]

Scholarship of $ 66,000 which is for tuition fee and conveyance charge for go to Singapore.

Visa Fee

Medical Coverage.

Free travel passes to each student for free travel in Singapore.

After complete 12th exam student will be eligible for counseling for direct admission in colleges of Singapore.

If you have a wish to go UK for study. For your reference here I am giving you the scholarships name to go UK for study.

Commonwealth Scholarships
Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarships
Hornby Scholarships
Oxford and Cambridge Society of India Scholarship
Inlaks Scholarships
The Gates Cambridge Scholarships
22nd December 2015, 03:31 PM
Soorya Anand

Sir,now I am studying in 10th grade IN STATE SYLABUS (Kerala).I want to study in America after 10th.How many marks should i obtain in S.S.L.C exam to study in America for free.Its very urgent.
9th January 2016, 06:04 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i want to study in abroad because my parents were not able to pay the fee for my studies
29th May 2016, 06:06 PM
poonam chand dewasi

i want partiipate in scholarship exam
17th June 2016, 12:45 PM

There is no second thought on the fact that studying abroad will open up plenty of new opportunities for you but many students drop this idea due to lack of funds. Arrangement of finances is the prime concern of every study abroad aspirant like you people.

Financial aid is available to help such students. There are many options from where students can arrange funds but due to lack of information many drop out this idea.

Here is a fantastic article that help you to suggest different options to arrange finances to study abroad :

Oh sorry, link restrictions are their. You can email me at [email]krishnalimishra8@gmail.com[/email] I will guide you with the link to get best options for finances.
27th September 2016, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

I scored 87% in my 10th class board exams in ICSE board. Now I wish to study abroad in class 11. Can you help me to get a scholarship?
24th July 2017, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Kiran Chandar;204009]Applicants wishes to go abroad for study in 11th and 12th after pass 10th board exam then Applicants have a golden chance to study in Singapore.

Global Indian International School (GIIS), Singapore offers Singapore $ 66,000 as scholarship for study in Singapore.

Only Applicants are eligible for this scholarship who are giving 10th board exam in current year.

[B]Other features of scholarship - [/B]
Visa Fee
Medical Coverage.
Free travel pass to each student for free travel in Singapore.
After complete 12th exam applicants will be eligible for counseling for direct admission in colleges of Singapore.

Applicants should be Indian only.
Applicants should be giving 10th board exam.
Applicants should have a valid passport (for 3 years)
Applicants should be study in CBSE board and International Baccalaurate (IB).
Applicants should have minimum 85% marks in 8th, 9th and pre-board exam of 10th.

Applicants submit the form to center of GIIS Scholarship, New Delhi by post before last date.[/QUOTE]

I am Adnan siddiqui from India I have completed my 10 with 72% and I don't have passport and I really interested in studying abroad so I request you to grant me for study in abroad.

Thanking you reply soon

Tags
rajasthan board

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in