2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th September 2015, 02:59 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SBI PO Interview Experience

The State Bank of India is the top Bank of India.

It recruits employees for the post of PO, Clerk and other Posts through Written Exam and Interview.

As you want to get questions for Interview for SBI PO, so here I am giving some most important questions that are asked in previous Interviews:

M1: Chairman sir asked where I’m from, saw my father was an officer in the SBI, asked where he was posted and things like that. Then he asked me What is ‘Physics’? (Since I’m a Physics grad). I explained well.
After that he said, you spoke about GDP in your GD. Can you tell me what it is, what are its components?
This one also I had prepared well, so answered very well.
Then he asked me about the GDP base year change, its effect.
Answered.

M2: This sir asked me, you’ve mentioned purchasing power parity in your GD. Can you tell me what it is, from a layman’s perspective?
I told him, sir I’m also a layman (laywoman more like hehe) and told him what I understood about it. India’s rank etc.

F1: Mam asked me, you’ve mentioned ‘Paramhansa’ concept in your GD. Do you know who he was?
I said mam, he was Sri Ramkrishna better known as Sri-Ramkrishna Paramhansadev.
Mam asked do you know his real name?
I said mam I knew it but unable to recollect at the moment.
Then she asked do you know his ‘Shishya’?
I said yes, mam. It was Swami Vivekananda.
Then she asked me to explain Swami Vivekananda’s role in Globalization.
I explained what I knew.

M3: Sir asked me about MSME. What is MSME’s contribution in GDP. What problems they were facing?
I explained this well. Said about small banks, priority sector lending etc.
Then sir asked me about World Economic Forum. I answered it.
He asked me one more question and I answered it correctly but can’t recall it at the moment.

M4: Sir asked me about about Bit-coin.
I answered it :-)
Then sir asked, you’ve spoken about brain-drain in your GD. Can you explain what it is and what to do about it?
I explained. We had a small discussion about it.
Then sir wished me all the best, Chairman sir gave me smile.
Interview was over :-)
Overall it was a very nice experience :-)

M1: which is ur birth place?
m1: tell mi about urself?
m1: why dont u become a teacher as ur parents r teacher?
m1: why u left the pharma field?
m1: what is security?
M1: intrupted and said not that security, i mean what is job security and stability for u?
m2: what is pharma management what u hav studied in it?
m2: do u know about the patent, and what are the problems indian pharma industry facing regarding patent?
m3: u want to join sbi group right, so what do u knw about sbi?
m3: how many sbi asso banks r there, and what r those
f1: what is small and payment banks?
f1: do u knw about rrbs?
m4: what u have think while filling the preference of sbi asso banks/?
m4: u dint thought about the merger of these banks with sbi?
m4: what is the birth place of gautam baudhha ( as my religion is baudhha)

Here I am attaching a file that has Interview capsule for SBI PO.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SBI PO Interview Capsule.pdf (2.34 MB, 134 views)
18th September 2015, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

Hello bros and sis's......my interview of sbi po was on 7 th sept 2015....hyderabad...panel 2. Gd topic
Should polticians have retirement age...gd went on for about 30-32 mins......after that 3 people were called for interview each time.......after entering intrvw room.....chairman called out my name ...may be to verify if it was me or not.....there were 4 sirs..1 madam....they sat in sofas....which is unconventional...as i expected table..cushion chair stuff................:P.................Main person: u just compltd ur btech in june....so jumping directly frm clg to bank?? ...(witha smile)
Me: yes sir...smiling
He:: u have mentioned geography as ur intrest....umm..intresting..............He: y gografy intrigues u?
Me: bcoz..gografy is the key factor in world history.....co- operation or disputes among countris is due to geography.example: india...china had 3 wars (or skirmishes) regarding boundary disputes....mainly over arnachal pradesh...tibet...aksai chin........Madam: tell me about BRICS& BRICS bank....i ansrd..she: who iis present head of brics bank.... i forgot its head...kv kamath.....which i got after 4 hours of my interview....lol.....she : headquarters? Me: shanghai.........Sir#2:name the rivers of ap ...telangana
Me: krshna..gdvari...penna ..manjeera..pranhita....there are many other rivers..but i could not recall.......He: name any hydel projrcts on these rivers
Me: paithan projct on godvri in maharashtra..there are some others...i dont remember......... He: other than..hydel...what are other ways of generating electricty
Me: thermal.......nuclear
He: any others??
May b ...that being my first intrvw....i was a bit tense...and thereby i couldnt recollect properly
He: what elements r usd in nuclear power genratn
Me: uranium..plutonium.....somtimes..thorium.......... .Sir#2: what is renewable energy
Me: that which cannot be depleted.....nomatter how much we use it.
He:xmpl
Me: solar
He: any othr
Me.wind
He: any othr
Me: i didnt say anthing.....i kept staring at him...
He: wat is deutirium?
Actually..its an isotope of hydrogen....but i said it wrong......deutirium oxide is called heavy water.....i told him that deutirium is heavy water and its used in nuclear reactors as a coolant
Sir ##3: do u know any tiger sanctuaries in telangana
Me: sorry sir..i don have any idea
Sir#3: what is mcmahon line
Me: its the intended boundary btwn india and china...over which some disputes are there at the indo.tibet border
Sir#4: what is direct tax...wat is indirect tax?
I xpained clearly with examples
Over ....they said u can leave now
....before leaving room....i told the madam that i know his name(brics bank chairman).....but i am unable to recollect...she smiled and said..."u wil get it slowly after u go out"
28th October 2015, 11:51 AM

Re: SBI PO Interview Experience

The PDF is not opening please help me with the same. thanks

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in