2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th October 2016, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Sbi pgdbf

Can you tell me if I can apply for the Probationary Officers Vacancies in SBI with Postgraduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF) degree with me?
Similar Threads
Thread
Indian overseas bank PGDBF
ING Vysya Bank PGDBF
Syndicate Bank PGDBF Result
Punjab National Bank of India Recruitment Punjab National Bank PGDBF
14th October 2016, 01:14 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Sbi pgdbf

Yes definitely, you can apply for the Probationary Officers Vacancies in SBI with Postgraduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF) degree as the basic educational requirement for the post is a Graduate degree.

Educational Qualification:
One must be a graduate in any discipline from a state or central recognized university or possess any other equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.

One appearing in the Final year/Semester of the Graduation will also be eligible to apply but solely on the provisional basis.

One possessing the qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.

Nationality:
One must be an Indian Citizen.

One must be aged between 21 years to 30 years of age. There is also a provision of age relaxation as per the constitutional Affirmation policy which has been explained below.

The upper age is relaxed depending upon the category from which they come from.

• OBC Candidates – 03 years.

• SC/ST Candidates, Ex-servicemen (includes Emergency Commissioned Officers/Short Service Commissioned Officers) who have given 5 years of military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year) other than through dismissal on charge of misconduct/inefficiency/physical disability. Those who are domiciled in Kashmir division of the state of J&K between 1 January 1981 and 31 December 1990 – 05 years.

• Persons With Disabilities (PWD):
1.PWD (SC/ST)-15 Years 2.PWD (OBC)- 13 Years
3. PWD (Gen)- 10 Years

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in