2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th November 2015, 11:45 AM
Super Moderator

Sbi MBA

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is Sbi MBA discussion page. Here you can discuss about Sbi MBA in details. Please ask your question about Sbi MBA in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
15th February 2016, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Re: Sbi MBA

Hello sir I want to know is there any job vacancy in SBI for MBA so here can you please give me its details ?
15th February 2016, 10:34 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Sbi MBA

Hey as per my idea there is no such job vacancy for MBA in SBI last vacancy was declared in 2014 for Spl Management Executives and here I am giving you details about this post

Educational Qualification:

Applicants should have a degree in CA/ICWA/ ACS/MBA/MMS/PGDBA/ PGPM/PGDM with minimum 60% marks in Graduation and one of the mentioned degrees

Age limit

Candidates should be Between 25 to 40 Yearsc

Application fees

SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only)

General and Others: Rs. 500/-

Selection Process

Selection of candidates will be on the basis of examination, group discussion and interview.

Exam pattern

Banking Knowledge - 50 (No of questions); 50 (marks)

Data Interrelation and Analysis - 50 (No of questions); 50 (marks)

Reasoning - 50 (No of questions); 50 (marks)

General Awareness - 50 (No of questions); 50 (marks)

(Objective Test - 120 Minutes; Descriptive Test - 75 Minutes)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in