2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd January 2017, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

SBI Lv961a-1

Hi I want to know about the System Biosciences (SBI) LV961A-1 kit so can you please provide me some information for the same so I can have an idea??? What is its advantage??
4th January 2017, 10:26 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SBI Lv961a-1

Well the advantage of the System Biosciences LV961A-1 kit is that the UCR1 primers are completely compatible with both Human and Mouse genomes.

From this you can titer from either of those cell types.

The Global UltraRapid Lentiviral Titer Kit is made to fast determine the titers of pseudoviral particles that are generated with SBI’s FIV and HIV lentiviral vectors or libraries.

It allows users to measure the copy numbers of integrated lentiviral constructs in genomic DNA of transduced target cells.

KI Benefits

This kit has all components necessary for measuring the amounts of endogenous UCR1 DNA element and the pseudo-lentiviral-specific WPRE element that is integrated into the genomes of successfully tranduced cells in each sample.

Process

The titer of each sample is then determined by calculating the amount of WPRE element relative to that of Ultra Conserved Region 1 (UCR1) DNA against a standard curve generated with the provided calibration standards.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in