2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th November 2014, 10:42 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SBI Clerical Post Qualification

The minimum qualifications required for SBI (State Bank of India) for Clerical Post is as follows:

Nationality:
Candidates must be a citizen of India.

Age Limit:

Candidate’s age must be between 20 years and 28 years are only eligible to apply. Age relaxations will be extended as per government rules.

Age Relaxation:

Educational Qualification:

Graduation Degree from a recognized university, or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central/State Government.

Those who are in the final year of Graduation/Semester may also apply provisionally

State Bank of India Exam Pattern Details: State Bank of India Clerks Selection Process is based on Online Objective type Test and Personal Interview.

Exam Pattern:-

1. Written Examination:

The test will be online objective type, consisting of
(i) General Awareness
(ii) General English
(iii) Quantitative Aptitude
(iv) Reasoning Ability
(v) Marketing Aptitude / Computer Knowledge.

The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi. Each test will be of 40 marks.

For these objective type tests of total 200 marks candidates will be given a composite time of 2 Hours 15 minutes.

There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests.
1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Candidates will have to pass in each of the objective tests.

2. Interviews: The candidates who qualified in online test will be called for interview.

SBI Clerk Syllabus

The syllabus for SBI Clerk exam is as follows:

(1) General Awareness

(2) General English

(3) Quantitative Aptitude

(4) Reasoning Ability

(5) Marketing Aptitude / Computer Knowledge.

The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be printed bilingual i.e., English & Hindi.
25th February 2016, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Hii Buddy , I want to Apply for SBI Clerical Post recruitment for it Will you please Provide me Educational Qualification , Age Limit and Application Fee Details ?
25th February 2016, 01:07 PM
Super Moderator

Friend On your Asking Here I am Providing State Bank of India Clerical Examination Eligibility Details , Have a Look :

Educational Qualification:

Candidates must have passed 12th from a recognized Board. Aspirants seeking jobs in SBI must score 60% of marks and 55% for SC/ST candidates. Or Candidates must have 40% of marks in Graduation and for SC/ST 35% of marks are essential.

Nationality:

Candidates must be a citizen of India.

Age Limit :

Age limit of the Candidate must be between 20 to 28 years.

Candidate must be born between 2 May 1987 and 1 May 1995 (both days inclusive).
Relaxation in the upper age will be applied as per the norms of the government.

Age Relaxation :

SC / ST
5 years

Other Backward Classes (OBC)
3 years

PWD (Gen)
10 years

PWD (SC /ST)
15 years

PWD (OBC)
13 years

Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State during the period from 1 January 1981 to 31 December 1990
5 years

Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen
Actual period of service rendered in defense services + 3 years (8 years for disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST subject to maximum age of 50 years)

Widows, Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands & not remarried

9 years (subject to maximum age limit of 35 years for General and 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in