2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd March 2016, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Sawiris MBA scholarship

Hello sir, I am Osman Bin Hamid. I am form Cairo. I want you to help me by providing me some information about the Onsi Sawiris Scholarship Program for MBA from US universities. Can you give me some info about the list of endorsed universities, Eligibility Requirements and tests required for it?
Similar Threads
Thread
DCE scholarship org
Uae MBA scholarship
AUC MBA Scholarship
JNU PHD scholarship
MBA IIM Scholarship
MBA NTU Scholarship
DAV Scholarship
MBA UCD Scholarship
EBS MBA Scholarship
NTU MBA scholarship
AIT MBA Scholarship
DCE CSS Scholarship
LPU Scholarship
Scholarship MBA
MBA USA Scholarship
MBA nus scholarship
Rgu MBA scholarship
RGU MBA Scholarship
Scholarship for PG course in USA
UCD MBA scholarship
3rd March 2016, 06:01 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Sawiris MBA scholarship

Through the Onsi Sawiris Scholarship Program, Orascom Construction (OC) provides full tuition scholarships for Egyptian students seeking to pursue their master's degrees at top U.S. universities
Successful candidates may pursue their studies in the following two fields only: Master's of Business Administration and Master's of Construction Management.

The list of endorsed universities is as follows: Harvard University (MA), Stanford University (CA), Massachusetts Institute of Technology, California Institute of Technology, Princeton University (NJ), Yale University (CT), Dartmouth University (NH), Cornell University (NY), Carnegie Mellon University (PA), Northwestern University (IL), Duke University (NC), University of Chicago (IL), UCLA, University of California-Berkeley, University of Michigan, University of Pennsylvania, Georgia Institute of Technology, University of Texas-Austin, Columbia University.
Eligibility Requirements

Applicants need to:

Fulfill the placement tests and documentation requirements of the scholarship program.
Be Egyptian nationals
Plan on pursuing their master's degree in one of the top five universities in the United States in the field of Business Administration or Construction Management
Have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.5 or Very Good (overall grade).
Have a minimum of three years of work experience.

Required Tests:
All candidates must take and submit their score for the
Test Of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) Internet-based Test (iBT recent score within 2 years)
Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT- recent score within 5 years).
Graduate Record Examination (GRE-recent score within 5 years)

Minimum scores required:

TOEFL iBT : 100 or above
GMAT: 650 or above
GRE: 1000 or above (in the Verbal & Quantitative sections) & 4.5/6 or above (in the Analytical section of the exam). Or a GRE score of 302 or above on the new GRE test.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in