2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th April 2013, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

SAP for MBA HR

Will you please provide me the SAP MBA HR interview questions?
10th April 2013, 04:25 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SAP for MBA HR

You are looking for the SAP MBA HR interview questions, i am giving here:

Q: We have this problem at work, on the org. side the new jobs are there but when we check in infotype 1 it does not pull through. We've tried doing the updates using the LSMW and also a programme but nothing helped. We've tried to run RHINTE30 but still it does not update infotype 1 record. The PLOGI ORGA switch is on. Where can we check or what can we do to fix this problem

Q: Where can we see the integrations is switch on, is there a table?

Q: Can u tell me how to find the UGR of an country?

Q: How can we give abscence quota's for a group of employees.

Q: Creation of wage type

Q: I want the T-code of that window where it asks for evaluation path. I want to generate the report in OM.

Q: How to find the UGR of an country?

Q: Do you want to know the country grouping (molga)

Q: I have to create a root organisation unit in Development system. Now I want to transport the changes to Test and production system. The Transport settings in The IMG is 'X' that no transport request should be generated. So, is it advisable to change the settings to blank and then develop the transport request and arrange the settings back to normal once the transport request is generated for PPOCE.

Q: Or is there any other way to transport the changes made in PPOCE or shall I do that manually in every system. I have to only create a Root organisational unit with same object Id in all the systems.

Q: I need to execute one scenario. "Coordinators will try to book one employee for one business event, but on that day he will be on leave", what should be the process incase I need to see that the person is not booked.

Q: Can somebody explain me with examples about the following terms?
- Staffing Status
- Staffing Percent
- Percentage Approved
- Percentage Reserved

For more detailed questions here is attachment:
Attached Files
File Type: doc SAP MBA Interview Questions.doc (30.5 KB, 56 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in