2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th February 2016, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Sanyo VRF

Hello buddy , I want to know Some General Information about SANYO VRF System , Will you please Provide me Details about same ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Sanyo CCTV
20th February 2016, 01:33 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Sanyo VRF

Sanyo Has Introduced a VRF System Using R410A for Maximum Efficiency and to achieve extended pipe runs of up to 150 m.

In achieving the COP Figures for the ECOi System, Sanyo has focused on efficiency in the Cooling Mode, which it Argues is more appropriate than the heating mode, to achieve an average COP of 3.26 for heating and cooling combined, which is claimed to be industry leading in cooling mode.

Four sizes of Outdoor Unit Provide Capacities from 6 to 12 hp and the capability of connecting up to four outdoor units in one system.

Air-conditioning systems can thus have capacities from 16 to 125 kW and the ability to connect up to 40 indoor units.

Noise level for the 10 hp outdoor unit is 55 dB(A), which is said to be 3 dB(A) lower than an industry-leading rival.

A ‘silent-mode’ option reduces this sound level by a further 5 dB(A).

The new range of ECOi indoor units units is designed to be backward compliant, fitting retrospectively to R407C and R22 systems.

The XR Cassette has Been Redesigned to offer a 950 mm-square panel throughout the capacity range from 2.8 to 14 kW.

Here I am uploading pdf file Which having Complete Detailed information about SANYO VRF System , You can download free of Cost :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SANYO VRF System Details.PDF (2.07 MB, 268 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in