2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th February 2016, 09:43 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Sample Papers for Bank of Baroda PO

As you have asked about the sample papers for Bank of Baroda PO, I am giving you some information regarding that
REASONING - MENTAL ABILITY - APTITUDE
1. ‘Captain' is related to a ‘Team' in the same way as ‘Director' is related to (1) Supervisor (2) Employee (3) Organisation (4) Union (5) Customer

2. Find the odd one out of the following options (1) Aunt (2) Child (3) Father (4) Niece (5) Relation

3. Pointing to a photograph of Mahesh, Ram said. "The father of his sister is the husband of my wife's mother". How is Ram related to Mahesh? (1) Brother (2) Brother-in-law (3) Father-in-law (4) Data not sufficient (5) None of these

4. If ‘fork' is called ‘plate', ‘plate' is called 'knife', ‘knife' is called ‘jug', ‘jug' is called ‘glass', ‘glass' is called ‘cup' and ‘cup' is called ‘fork', by what do we cut fruit? (1) spoon (2) jug (3) glass (4) saucer (5) none of these

5. If ‘a' is substituted by 26,'B' by 25 and so on up to ‘Z' which is substituted by 1, what will be the sum of the numbers substituted for the word ‘XRAY'? (1) 33 (2) 40
(3) 37 (4) 73 (5) None of these

6. in a certain code COIMBATORE is written as DPJNCBUPSF. How is INDORE written in that code? (1) JOENQF (2) JMCPQD (3) JOEPSF (4) HMCNQD (5) None of these

7. Geeta is elder to Seeta but not to Deepa. Gayatri is younger than Deepa. No one is elder to Fatima. Who is youngest of them all? (1) Seeta (2) Geeta (3) Gayatri (4) Data not sufficient (5) None of these

8. Raman is sitting to the immediate left of Harry but not next to Kamal. Mahesh is sitting to the right of Kamal. If the four friends are sitting in a circle who is sitting to the immediate right of Harry? (1) Mahesh (2) Kamal (3) Raman (4) Harry (5) Cannot be determined

9. How many three letter meaningful English words can be formed from the word NOTE beginning with ‘T' and without repeating any letter? (1) Three (2) One (3) Two (4) None (5) None of these Directions (11-15): Answer question 11 to 15 based on the following sequence: A $ B # 9 G 3D K « M ? C Q 2 X 7 P 5 U 8 I 4 Y ə J

11. How many elements in the above arrangement are both immediately preceded and immediately followed by a number?
(1) One (2) Two (3) Three (4) Five (5) None of these

For more, I am attaching the file

Bank of Baroda Sample Paper

Attached Files
File Type: zip Bank of Baroda PO Previous Year Question Paper.zip (2.39 MB, 38 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in