2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd July 2014, 01:47 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Salary of IES officer

Indian Engineering Services are technical and managerial functions of the public sector enterprises in India.

Salary of IES officer
Pay scale: Rs. 21400-39000 (per month).
Actual salary: Rs. 30000 (per month).

Other benefits: Residential quarters, (a bungalow for higher authorities).
Official vehicle
Dearness allowance
Free medical aid for both self and family
All India travel pass
Provident Fund and gratuity.
Leave encashment.

Required qualification for the IES examination:
The applicant should have completed engineering in one of following disciplines with good academic record from any recognized university of India.

Electrical engineer
Electronics and communication engineer
Mechanical engineer
Civil engineer

IES exam latest notification

18th June 2019, 11:05 PM
SAILAJA G

Lfc encashment - declaration regarding

Sir,
I am a SBI employee. I have applied for LFC and PL Encashment and the block is going to expire within two weeks. But when my application is forwarded to AO, they are asking me to submit a letter of confirmation from my husband's bank (Canara Bank) stating that he has not availed from his bank for the same block. But my husband, who is working for Canara Bank tells that no such undertaking/declaration/letter is required, if the spouse of an employee of a bank is working for a different bank. His bank is very clear that no such letter of confirmation is required if the spouse is working for a different bank and the same confirmation is required only if the spouse is also working in the same bank. Hence Canara Bank is not ready to issue such confirmation, as they say, is not at all required. Despite my trying to convince my SBI AO office through my branch managers, AO is not convinced and have not approved my LFC application.
Please clarify.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in