2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Sakshi Education EAMCET Study Material

I am looking for study material for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) . My friend told me to download study material from Sakshi Education education portal . Would you please provide me a link of Sakshi Education from where I can download books and papers for EAMCET ?
Similar Threads
Thread
EAMCET Physics Study Material
Study Material for UGC NET
CET Study Material
PTU Study Material
MBA Study Material
Study Material Of WB TET
MSW Study Material
Study Material for MAH MCA CET
Sakshi education AUCET
AP EAMCET Study Material
Study Material for SAT
SSC Study Material
EAMCET Zoology Study Material
UGC NET MBA Study Material
Study Material for UGC NET Education
EAMCET Sakshi Education
CAT Study Material
Study material of Physical education NET?
Study material for MAT
DU LLB Study Material
9th July 2018, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Re: Sakshi Education EAMCET Study Material

I want the Study Material of Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test AP EAMCET so can you provide me?
9th July 2018, 01:13 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Sakshi Education EAMCET Study Material

I am providing you the Study Material of Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test AP EAMCET Exam.

AP EAMCET Exam Study Material

Exam Pattern-

Duration of the Exam: The exam is 3 hours.

No. of Questions: 160 questions will be asked.

Subjects: The subjects asked in the exam are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

Type of questions: The question paper will be of Objective Type.

Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct question.

Negative Marking: There is no negative marking.

Courses Subjects No. of Questions

Engineering Physics 40
Chemistry 40
Mathematics 80
Total 160

Agriculture
& Medical Physics 40
Chemistry 40
Botany 40
Zoology 40
Total 160

Syllabus-

Mathematics

Candidates can check below some major topics of Mathematics syllabus:

Algebra:

Functions, Mathematical Induction, De Moivres Theorem: De Moivres theorem, Quadratic Expressions, Matrices, Permutations and Combinations, Binomial Theorem, Partial fractions.

Trigonometry:

Trigonometric Ratios, Trigonometric Equations, Inverse Trigonometric Functions, variations, Graphs and Periodicity of Trigonometric functions, Hyperbolic Functions, Properties of Triangles.

Vector Algebra:

Addition of Vectors, Linear combination of vectors, Product of Vectors, Geometrical Interpretations, Classification of vectors, orthogonal projections, Scalar Triple Product Vector equations of plane in different forms, Geometrical Vector methods, skew lines, shortest distance and their Cartesian equivalents.

Measures of Dispersion:

Range, Coefficient of variation, Mean deviation and analysis of frequency distribution with equal means but different variances.

Probability:

Random experiments and events, Independent and dependent events conditional probability, Bayees theorem, Classical definition of probability, Random Variables and Probability Distributions.

Coordinate Geometry:

Locus, The Straight Line, Circle, System of circles, Transformation of Axes, Parabola, Ellipse, Three Dimensional Coordinates, Hyperbola, Direction Cosines and Direction Ratios, Plane.

Calculus:

Limits and Continuity, Applications of Derivatives, Differentiation, Integration, Definite Integrals, Differential equations.

PHYSICS

Physical World, Motion in a Straight Line, Motion in a Plane, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Systems of Particular & Rotational Motion, Oscillations, Gravitation, Units & Measurements, Mechanical Properties of Fluids, Thermal Properties of Matter, Thermodynamics, Waves, Wave Optics, Electrical Charges and Fields, Current Electricity, Ray Optics & Optical Instructions, Electromagnetic Induction, Alternating Current, Semiconductor Electronics, Nuclei, Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance.

CHEMISTRY

Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Stoichiometry, Thermodynamics, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Equilibrium and Acids-Bases, Hydrogen & its Compounds, The S-Block Elements, P- Block Elements Group 13 (boron family), P-Block Elements Group 14 (carbon family), Environmental Chemistry, Organic Chemistry Some Basic Principles and Techniques, Solid State, Solutions, Surface Chemistry, P- Block Elements, D and F Block Elements.

BIOLOGY

The biology section contains two parts that are Botany & Zoology. Detailed syllabus for both parts is given below:

Botany:

Diversity in the Living World, Reproduction in Plants, Plant Systematics, Plant Physiology, Structural Organization in Plants- Morphology, Cell Structure and Function, Internal Organization of Plants, Plant Ecology, Genetics, Plants, Microbiology, Microbes and Human Welfare, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology.

Zoology:

Diversity in the Living World, Animal Diversity- I, Animal Diversity-II, Locomotion & Reproduction in Protozoa, Structural Organization in Animals, Biology & Human Welfare, Structural Organization in Plants- Morphology, Type Study of Periplaneta Americana, Ecology & Environment, Human Anatomy and Physiology-III, Human Anatomy and Physiology-II, Human Anatomy and Physiology-IV, Applied Biology, Organic Evolution, Genetics, Human Reproduction.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in