2024 2025 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th November 2015, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Rtu pqh

Hello sir I want to apply at Regional Training Unit for Professional Qualification for Headship – PQH course so would you please give me apply process?
28th November 2015, 06:08 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Rtu pqh

PQH (NI) is an accredited course for those aspiring to headship which is recognized as being equivalent to NPQH in England and this course was first introduced in 1999 or The Regional Training Unit is the designated Lead Body and Awarding Body for PQH (NI).

Here I am giving you process to apply at Regional Training Unit for Professional Qualification for Headship – PQH course

Firstly go to the official website of Regional Training Unit which looks like this image:

Now top of the page you will see “Course” option click on that option a new page will open which look like this image;

After that on this page you will get “Professional Qualification for Headship Nothern Ireland (PQH (NI))” option click on that option again a new page will open which look like this image:

Now on this page you will get option for apply online…. But admission has been closed

Last date for apply was: 20th Nov 2015

Online Applications opened on the 16 October 2015

Address:
Regional Training Unit
Belfast Education & Library Board Head Quarters,
40 Academy St, Belfast BT1 2NQ,
United Kingdom
Phone:+44 28 9056 4101

Map:
[MAP]Regional Training Unit[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in