2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th May 2015, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

RTU New Syllabus

I heard that Engineering Chemistry syllabus of Rajasthan Technical University B.TECH first year has been changed . From where I can get the Rajasthan Technical University (RTU ) New Engineering Chemistry syllabus ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Solapur University Syllabus BCA Syllabus BCA
RPSC II Grade Syllabus Teacher Syllabus
LIC Exam Syllabus DSE AAO Syllabus
Exam pattern of GATE and syllabus of GATE syllabus of Electrical Engineering
WBUT syllabus BBA syllabus
WBUT Ac Syllabus MBA Old Syllabus
15th July 2018, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Re: RTU New Syllabus

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Syllabus of the B.tech I Sem Engineering Physics Course of the Rajasthan Technical University ?
15th July 2018, 06:39 PM
Super Moderator

Re: RTU New Syllabus

Rajasthan Technical University is an affiliating university in Kota in the state of Rajasthan, India. It was established in 2006 by the Government of Rajasthan

The Syllabus of the B.tech I Sem Engineering Physics Course of the Rajasthan Technical University is given below

Engineering Physics

Interference of light: Michelsons Interferometer: Production of circular & straight line fringes; Determination of wavelength of light; Determination of wavelength separation of two nearby wavelengths. Optical technology: Elementary idea of anti-reflection coating andinterference filters.

Diffraction and Polarization of light: Fraunhofer Diffraction at Single Slit. Diffraction
grating: Construction, theory and spectrum; Determination of wavelength of light.
Resolving power: Raleigh criterion; Resolving power of diffraction grating and telescope. Plane, circularly and elliptically polarized light on the basis of electric (light) vector: Malus law; Double Refraction; Phase retardation plates and their use in production and detection of circularly and elliptically polarized light; Optical activity and laws of optical rotation; specific rotation and its measurement using half-shade device. Elements of Material Science: Bonding in solids; covalent bonding and Metallic bonding; Classification of solids as Insulators, Semiconductors and Conductors; X-Ray diffraction and Braggs Law. Hall Effect: Theory, Hall Coefficient and applications.

Quantum Mechanics: Compton effect & quantum nature of light; Derivation of time
dependent and time independent Schrodingers Wave Equation; Physical interpretation of wave function and its properties; boundary conditions; Particle in one dimensional box.

Coherence and Optical Fibers: Spatial and temporal coherence; Coherence length;
Coherence time and Q factor for light; Visibility as a measure of Coherence and spectralpurity; Optical fiber as optical wave guide; Numerical aperture; Maximum angle ofacceptance and applications of optical fiber.

Laser and Holography: Theory of laser action; Einsteins coefficients; Components of
laser; Threshold conditions for laser action; Theory, Design and applications of He-Ne andsemiconductor lasers; Holography versus photography, Basic theory of holography; basicrequirement of a Holographic laboratory; Applications of Holography in microscopy andinterferometry.
Rest of the Syllabus you may get from the below Attachement that is Free to Download

Syllabus of the B.tech I Sem Engineering Physics Course of the Rajasthan Technical University

Contact Details :
Rajasthan Technical University
Address: Rawatbhata Rd, Rajasthan Technical University, Dadabari, Kota, Rajasthan 324009

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in