2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th May 2015, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

RTU Guidelines for M.Tech Project Report

Where I can find the important guidelines for the project report for M.Tech Program of RTU? I am pursuing M.Tech Final Semester Program from the Rajasthan Technical University (RTU). So I have to make a Project report. So pls provide important guidelines to make that project report to me for the Final Semester Examination.
Similar Threads
Thread
Csr project report MBA
RTU Guidelines for Project Report
RTU MBA Project Report Guidelines
YCMOU project guidelines
VTU UG Project Report Guidelines
Bangalore University Project Guidelines
Guru Jambheshwar University Project Guidelines
TNOU MBA Project Guidelines
PDF MBA Project Report
MBA Project Report On DLF
BSNL Project Report for MBA
CSR Project Report MBA Pdf
CRM Project Report for MBA
MBA Project Report on QWL
UoN MBA Project Guidelines
JNTU MBA Project Guidelines
Project Report
Acknowledgement For MBA Project Report
Alagappa University DDE MBA Project Guidelines
MBA Project Guidelines
19th February 2016, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Re: RTU Guidelines for M.Tech Project Report

Please provide me the Rajasthan Technical University official guidelines for the M.Tech Project Report preparation?
19th February 2016, 12:21 PM
Super Moderator

Re: RTU Guidelines for M.Tech Project Report

Rajasthan Technical University official guidelines for the M.Tech Project Report preparation is as given below:

GUIDELINES FOR M. TECH. DISSERTATION/ THESIS
a) The final exam will have Presentation followed by Viva-Voce at the college of study.
b) Three hard bound copies of M. Tech. Dissertation/Thesis duly certified by the Guide
(supervisor) and forwarded by Head of the Deptt./ Head of the Institute be submitted to Dy.
Registrar (Secy.) RTU.
c) Title of Thesis, name of the student and supervisor, year of submission must be printed
embossed on the cover page of the M. Tech. Dissertation/Thesis. The thesis must be bound
using orange color paper.
d) A panel of not less than three possible examiners with contact details, qualification and
teaching experience must be submitted along with the forwarding letter (by Head of the
Institute) of M. Tech. Dissertation/Thesis. Bio-data of Guide is to be attached.
e) One copy of the forwarding letter (by Head of the Institute) must be sent to the Dean (Faculty
of Engg. & Tech.) in addition to sending it to the Dy. Registrar (Secy.) RTU.
f) The main contents in the Dissertation/ Thesis should be typed in Times New Roman 12 font
and page no. should be numbered from Abstract as 1, 2, 3……… Spacing between
consecutive lines should be 1.5. Separate successive paragraphs by 9 points. Margins of each
page should be preferably 1.25 inch left side, 0.75 inch right hand side, one inch top and 1.5
inch bottom with page no. at bottom margin of one inch. For each chapter at top right corner
chapter no. should be written: for example; for chapter 1, it should be Chapter - 1 (Font 12,
Times New Roman). Title of the chapter should be typed in Font 14 (All Capital) and
should be centered. Literature references will be arranged in the order in which they are
referred in the Thesis. Reference no. will be put in square brackets within the text in the order
in which they are cited. Preferably, the Thesis should be organized as under:
i) Contents (Pg no. should be numbered in Roman as i, ii, iii distinct to that of starting from
Abstract).
ii) Abstract
iii) Introduction (Chapter - 1, Essential, Detailing Scope of work with Objectives)
iv) Literature survey (Chapter - 2, Essential)
v) Chapters describing the Work (Tables should be given the number based on their
chapters; for example; for chapter 2 they should be Table 2.1, 2.2 and so on.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in