2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th December 2015, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Rto mba

Can you provide me the syllabus of Master of Business Administration (MBA) course offered by RTU or Rajasthan Technical University as I want to check it before taking admission in it?
28th December 2015, 11:57 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Rto mba

Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) is an affiliating university which was established in 2006 by the Government of Rajasthan to enhance technical education in the state.

It offers Bachelor of Technology, Master of Technology, Master of Business Administration, Master of Computer Applications, and Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology.

RTU MBA Syllabus

FUNDAMENTALS OF MANAGEMENT

Section A

Module I: Basic concepts of management: (4 Hours) Definition – Need and Scope – Different schools of management thought – Behavioural, Scientific, Systems, and Contingency

Module II: Contribution of Management Thinkers: (6 Hours) Kautilya, Taylor, Fayol, Peter Drucker and C.K. Prahlad.

Module III: Functions of Management: (6 Hours) Planning: Essentials of Planning and Managing by Objectives; Strategies, Policies and Planning Premises; Decision making.

Module IV: Organizing (6 Hours) The Nature of organizing, Entrepreneuring, and Reengineering; Organizational Structure, Departmentation; Line/staff authority, empowerment, and decentralization; Effective organizing and organization culture;

Module V: Staffing (4 Hours) Human resource Management and Selection; Performance Appraisal and Career Strategy; managing change through Manager and Organization Development.

Module VI: Leading (6 Hours) Human Factors and Motivation; Leadership: Committees, Terms, and Group Decision making; Communication.

Module VII: Controlling (6 Hours) The system and process of controlling; Control Techniques and Information Technology; Productivity, Operations Management and Total Quality Management.

Module VIII: Management practices of: Dhirubhai Ambani, Narayan Murthy, Premji, Ratan Tata, Steve Jobs, Bill Gates.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf RTU MBA Syllabus.pdf (6.25 MB, 145 views)
9th June 2018, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

I am student of Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) and from here doing MBA degree already given university exam wants to know result. Will you please provide me complete process to check MBA result of RTU university from official portal so I get to know result status?
9th June 2018, 03:56 PM
Super Moderator

Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) is an affiliating university in Kota in the state of Rajasthan, India

Below I am providing you the process to check RTU result:

1 Visit official portal of RTU looks like:

2 In the menu bar you get examination link.

3 Scroll your mouse and click on result link.

4 You will be redirected to another page looks like:

5 Enter all your details and submit.

6 You will get to know your result.

7 Save it for future reference.

Rajasthan Technical University
Rawatbhata Road, Kota - 324010
Controller of Examination(Secy.): 0744-2473861
Controller of Examination(Conduct): 0744-2473931
Dean(Academic): 0744-2473015
Recruitment Cell: 0744-2473062
Registrar, RTU: 0744-2473003

Quick Reply